Author Topic: Kudos to Anatol  (Read 795 times)

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
Kudos to Anatol
« on: July 18, 2019, 01:19:55 PM »
Just wanted to make a quick shout out to anatol....... I have much more respect for these guys today then I did yesterday. We had inquired about purchasing one of their ink mixers. They got back to us letting us know they are out of stock on back order until the end of august. We told them that timing wouldn't work for us so Michael ended up getting online and finding some used m&r machines that would be options for us. He had nothing but good things to say about the m&r machine and offered to help with the purchase of one. I found that to be exceptional customer service, putting us first and not their sale. Kuddos to anatol as some other equipment companies really stick the dagger in and talk down about the competition.

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Kudos to Anatol
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 04:05:13 PM »
I've told you cats anatol has and still is very good to me and I purchased my press back in 07, every company has it's hiccups now and then, but they have been working hard in the right direction IMHO. 8)
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Biverson

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2019, 09:51:30 PM »
Mike's a good guy and a good rep. He gets that it's not all about the sale, but the experience and follow thru. They can be stretched a little thin for support but once you get ahold of them they'll take care of you.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Brett - Pioneer Print Co.
www.idoshirts.com

Offline numbercruncher

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2019, 09:03:31 AM »
Thank you for your kind words - it's good to know they are appreciated.
Michael Jirasek
Independent Consultant
708-227-5084
jirs23m@hotmail.com

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 03:51:56 PM »
Reminds me of Geoff Baxter. If he did not get behind a product that he represented, he would steer me in a different direction. Kudos Mike though I don't believe we have met.
tp