Author Topic: Inked in New Hampshire  (Read 3067 times)

Offline TheInkJedi

• Verified/Junior
  • Ink Dept. for Coed Sportswear
Inked in New Hampshire
« on: July 29, 2019, 10:10:43 AM »
Greetings to one and all. I found this forum while researching various inks in an effort to learn what the heck they actually do. I'm the ink mixer/quartermaster for a medium sized company in New Hampshire. While I have held the position for almost two years, I still have a lot to learn. While my focus is primarily on inks, I have also been a Press OP, Off-loader, and shirt stacker. I figure the more I know about what each job needs and deals with, the more I can help them. Disgustingly team oriented, I know. LOL I have found a world of information on these pages and wanted to say thank you all, especially the admin.s, and please don't mind the noob lurking in the back.

"Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems." ~ Rene Descartes

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Inked in New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 10:27:15 AM »
You, as all newbies are welcome, and often pose questions which help even seasoned pros up their game.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Inked in New Hampshire
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 05:17:34 PM »
Like you, I had to know it all, print, art, darkroom photography, which turned into digital later, meshes, inks, etc... Knowledge is power! And, welcome to the board, really good folks here.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't