Author Topic: 23x31 Endurance Series Sample Panels For Roller Frames  (Read 1763 times)

Offline shurloc

23x31 Endurance Series Sample Panels For Roller Frames
« on: August 01, 2019, 10:14:59 AM »
I can finally post about these and offer them up to you guys - we have both 23x31 M3 and MZX sample panels available in the Endurance Style just for you guys to try out. For now, I'm only sending out a 160/64 mesh in Yellow, but you guys are always so good about giving feedback that I wanted to make this community the first place I posted about them. So, without further ado, here is the dealio...

I will send off a free sample panel with the new Endurance Rods and Connectors for you to demo and try out. There's NO charge for this demo setup, but...

I need some additional information from you when you use them:
1) How easy was it to install?
2) Did the adhesive protection extend in far enough to protect the clamp area for you?
3) How did the fabric perform on press?
4) Did you see an increase in print area quality?
5) How many prints did you see before the fabric started to degrade?

To see the panel stretched, visit this link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yv4SO_v8Mw&t=703s

If you're willing to do a bit of homework for us on these, I'd love to get you one ASAP - just email (don't DM) ron@shurloc.com to with your shipping details and the style you'd like.

Thanks everyone!
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter