Direct to Garment > DTG - General

Need New DTG Partner

(1/1)

brandon:
Hey everyone,

So the two buddies we were using for our DTG needs have closed shop. Both have moved on to greener pastures. (not screen printing ha)

Anyone on here up to small jobs (a dozen here and there or maybe 100 pieces) every now and then?

Looking to get into DTG next year but definitely need some help in the meantime. Thanks everyone

blue moon:
We can, but might be too expensive.. what are you looking to spend and what qty per month?
Also, did you ask Jacob?
Pierre

Sbrem:
We do like Air Conway in Philly, I know they aren't on the board, but they are reasonable, and good at it. Over the last 6 - 7 years we had two problems, and they made it right immediately each time. 12 pieces minimum.

Steve

blue moon:

--- Quote from: Sbrem on August 17, 2019, 09:41:44 AM ---We do like Air Conway in Philly, I know they aren't on the board, but they are reasonable, and good at it. Over the last 6 - 7 years we had two problems, and they made it right immediately each time. 12 pieces minimum.

Steve

--- End quote ---
I have sent ppl there and never heard complaints. The only issue is that they use Kornits which have limited color gamut compared to the other DTG units (has to do with wet pretreatement).
Pierre

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version