screen printing > Ink and Chemicals

IC Cool White

(1/3) > >>

Ross_S:
Anyone tied this yet?  I've been using the Legacy white for a year now because it's just more versatile on 50/50 and more consistent in my opinion.  This new stuff has a curing range of 275 to 325 and is recommended for cotton, 50/50, polypropylene, etc.  Also says it has a low tack and fast flash (Legacy not so much).

Any feedback before I give it a go would be great.

Ross

RICK STEFANICK:
thanks for the heads up. We currently use quick for 100% cotton and Legacy also for Blends. I just hate the hand with Legacy. I will order some and give it a whirl also.

DonR:
My ink salesman gave us a gallon to test when we ordered a Rio max kit. We were using Epic Bright Tiger and he wanted us to try the Cool White to go along with the lower cure of the Rio. We have only run two jobs with it so far and both ran well. The white is nice and bright and it did not stick to the color screens as much as the Epic Bright Tiger does.

Ross_S:
I agree Rick not a fan of the hand or tack but the opacity versus Quick is 10 times better for blends.

BrazosDesigns:
IC Cool White underbase with Rio on top every print since June.  Works great, use it through a 150s or 180s, no adhesion issues, and it has a good curing latitude.  I'm going to be selling off my other whites (except for top score and poly white) and use this for 100% cotton and 50/50 and tri-blends.  And this should made printing those dang bags much easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version