General > Industry News/ Announcements/Press Releases/Product Promotion

Castle Screen Print Auction Tomorrow

(1/7) > >>

Ross_S:
Anyone bidding or going to this?  Tiger Auctions is charging an 18% buyer fee per item this is a deal breaker for me.  I'm assuming most of this is going to make it's way to Mexico and South America but thought I'd check and see if anyone was going to bid.

Ross

ericheartsu:
it's actually Tuesday. but yes i'm watching it.

In an auction like this, most of the big equipment is gonna go for around retail, cause people get caught up in the bidding frenzy.

BrazosDesigns:

--- Quote from: ericheartsu on August 18, 2019, 12:02:15 PM ---In an auction like this, most of the big equipment is gonna go for around retail, cause people get caught up in the bidding frenzy.

--- End quote ---

It's stupid how stuff goes for around retail.  And often needs enough work, time, money to put it around 125% of new cost.   Auction bidding is an addiction for some.....

I'd rather buy used direct from someone, or just get new and have the service and warranty.  Learned that the hard way.

Dottonedan:
Shame this place went down.

Ross_S:
It's always sad to see some of these places die out.  It's even sadder to watch what people are about to pay on this equipment.  I just can't get over the buyers fee.  It makes me want to go into the auction business.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version