Author Topic: Castle Screen Print Auction Tomorrow  (Read 2772 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: Castle Screen Print Auction Tomorrow
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2019, 02:48:42 PM »
I thought that was a pretty sweat deal on the Stryker. The press was practically new. If I knew about the sale sooner I may have looked at it.

The big thing with that Stryker  is it did not have the upgrade and that will need to be done. The upgrade cost is 30k before negotiating.

I'm assuming all new ones have already been switched to the upgrade as standard, correct?

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2019, 05:01:56 PM »
I thought that was a pretty sweat deal on the Stryker. The press was practically new. If I knew about the sale sooner I may have looked at it.

The big thing with that Stryker  is it did not have the upgrade and that will need to be done. The upgrade cost is 30k before negotiating.

I'm assuming all new ones have already been switched to the upgrade as standard, correct?
Yes, couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com

Offline Atownsend

• !!!
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2019, 12:05:50 AM »
Not to derail too much... but what are the main differences between the alpha 8 and Stryker? Are we talking sportsman vs g3 kind of stuff? Thinking table up action vs head up / down? Have been intrigued by the ovals lately. Has the alpha been replaced by the Stryker? Or are both in production still? Quite a big price differential in the auction.

Offline Alex M

• !!!
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2019, 11:09:43 AM »
Not to derail too much... but what are the main differences between the alpha 8 and Stryker? Are we talking sportsman vs g3 kind of stuff? Thinking table up action vs head up / down? Have been intrigued by the ovals lately. Has the alpha been replaced by the Stryker? Or are both in production still? Quite a big price differential in the auction.
Stryker has since replaced the alpha, gen1 vs gen2 deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alex Mammoser
Director of Sales
Easiway Systems
Mobile: +1 630 220 6588
alex@easiway.com