Author Topic: Interfrience  (Read 513 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Interfrience
« on: August 23, 2019, 06:05:08 PM »
It happens when one or more parts do not align. It also happens while many will try to help, they may not always be on the same page. The press will sit in the studio unused. I can have it  re-machinend ,or I may melt it down. This is not acceptable. I wish they could be more supportive, however RY keeps tripping over itself. Good sure folks but I am not sure that they know what they are doing in some areas.

Offline GaryG

• !!!
Re: Interfrience
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 11:54:50 PM »
How about a picture or two Tony? It may be worth a thousand words in clarification for all trying to help.
Let's get you using' that thang!

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 05:03:40 PM »
Tony,

Did you reply to Chris after he sent you the videos of the bolt?
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 06:30:59 PM »
It is definitely a machine shop issue. For the twelve time it is not how you put it together. There is only one way on this one and again, no adjustments between the print head and off contact bracket. Now there is another person involved. Traci. I really do respect and appreciate all involved and I mean that, but enough with the pic and vid requests. I know what I am doing and they have been done and sent.I will go to the hardware store and do what I know what needs to be done. It is a pretty simple fix but a little bit disappointed. Meanwhile, I will work on my book press and intaglios. Built a long time ago but quite faithful (much like the blue Hopkins.) No more drama.
 Best to all tp