Author Topic: 9/11  (Read 1016 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
9/11
« on: September 11, 2019, 09:57:52 AM »
Remember. Please remember and never forget.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 10:07:34 AM »
When I forget that, I'll probably have forgotten everything else as well...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 10:30:34 AM »
I may have forgotten a few things but we all know where we were that day. The owner of the company put together an impromptu meeting and most of us cried. We all prayed for the fallen and the heroes. It is hard to imagine it was eighteen years ago.
tp

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2019, 02:19:31 AM »

bimmridder

Good to have you back
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2019, 10:15:44 AM »
I was at Disney, on the 4th floor of our building when I hear a commotion in the hall outside my door. I walked across my office into the next and an artist had a TV in his room. We all watched as it showed the first hit on the twin towers and we were trying to figure out if it was an accident and if so, how could that happen. Then we made assumptions. "What if it were an attack". Who would have done that? Unthinkable. More news came in, and the 2nd building was hit. We knew then, this was no accident. Then the news came in of a 3rd strike. Silence in the building. All you could hear were radios and tv's.

The thoughts started to run through our heads. Multiple strikes. Where next? Many of us had our eyes fixed outside the window overlooking Disney's MGM Studios, scanning into the skies and wondering. What targets would be next?  Maybe us. One large area filled with a lot of people. We used to think it would be unthinkable. Now we know. Now, ...WE REMEMBER.  Never forget.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 10:19:19 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850