Author Topic: My wrighting  (Read 2761 times)

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
My wrighting
« on: September 11, 2019, 06:58:45 PM »
Is not welcomed by a few. So be it. Lordly lew, I will stop and give posts only on SP questions and answers.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: My wrighting
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 07:23:36 PM »
I suggest that you keep posting, and they learn to avoid your posts in that section. Some seem to have not noticed the description of what to expect (and post) in that section.

General Discussion and ? ? ?
"Coffee Talk" with Linda Richman (talk amongst yourselves) Chit-chat, stuff and nonsense, humor, topics not related to screen printing or other apparel decoration, or just no other section that seems to fit.

Heck, if your posts don't qualify as ? ? ?, I don't know whose would!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline zanegun08

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 07:42:29 PM »
Before it was posted I was about to make Tonypep a flowchart on if he should make a new topic, or if he should just utilize the shout box as a way to rant and rave.

Speaking of, how come the shout box doesn't show up on the home landing page?  I feel like that should be included on the home page.

If a topic isn't on the home page, I would never see it, however sometimes it seems to get flooded by Tony's incoherent posts, and Debrah Sexton adverts, and Printavo blogs that I kind of lose interest in the site.

I only want to come here for screen print knowledge that is higher caliber than t-shirtforums.com, not to learn how to cook a pizza, that is what youtube is for.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 07:44:57 PM by zanegun08 »

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 07:49:53 PM »
I'm rarely on the home page. I open to the Forum page, and see the list of unread posts. Read the ones that interest me, and then my finger goes on auto click "Mark all as Read" to the remainder.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 08:42:07 PM »
Not designed to be incoherent. Hard  to read for some. No ranting here but if you want an easy read go the airport.

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 08:56:14 PM »
This is what I am talking about.

Offline Maxie

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2019, 02:18:01 AM »
FB is a good place for general discussion.
I think TSB should be a professional forum.
Maxie Garb.
T Max Designs.
Silk Screen Printers
www.tmax.co.il

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 10:38:02 AM »
If not insanely busy, I read a few, but really had no idea, like walking into movie halfway. I don't mind, it's not like it's mandatory that we click on it and read it...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 12:31:30 PM »
I love it, people complain about something they don't have to read or see, but they do anyway WHY!!!!!!
it's like the person that say I hate rap music, well don't listen to it, or I hate country music well don't listen to it ;D
somehow I know I missed the point here but this is my rant LOL
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 12:47:33 PM »
History and Mystomery.

Offline Orion

• !!!
  • Ain't no shortcuts in screen printing.
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2019, 03:01:54 PM »
It is in "general discussion", I don't see the problem. Keep posting TP, I'll read.
Dale Hoyal

Online bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2019, 03:11:55 PM »
I'm reading. Hopefully some day I will visit the places and "see" the people he is writing about.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Northland

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2019, 04:34:23 PM »
Is not welcomed by a few. So be it. Lordly lew, I will stop and give posts only on SP questions and answers.
Do as you please.... I enjoy a little creative "Writing"  or even a little creative "Righting"
But I have no interest in plain ole "WRIGHTING"

Online bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2019, 05:14:07 PM »
I'm not sure if any of you have had the "pleasure" of knowing Geoff McCue. He retired from the printing business a few years ago. He is a wonderful man (I hope he doesn't read this). Extremely knowledgeable in the screen printing world. He actually set up my first wax machine about 20 years ago. And an inventor. Also the father of a child with challenges. A great man. He has just published, I believe, his first book. It's available out there. "The Past Speaks". Although he never had a forum like this to use as a sounding board, he never gave up writing and is now published. A sequel is in the works already. Keep writing Tony. 
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: My writing
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2019, 08:28:46 PM »
Thanks will do so and you are always welcome here. Did I not see a piece of this on a morning show? Maybe one day I will need to spell better.
"We are out of Chicken" is in the works. I will not post that here for fear of negative comments. I will get a copy of Geoff's book. Meanwhile it is up to me, the Girls, the Gardens, and the Ghosts. We will print soon.
best to all tp,