Author Topic: The Boys  (Read 1390 times)

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
The Boys
« on: September 17, 2019, 04:34:18 AM »
Cassy sort of dumped them on me announced. They ran around like crazy kids do as she did her work. I did not mind, it is a fairly big place. We played in the studio. The kids were too young to print but they were more than happy to do tasks that most adults do not.Then she dumped on me again. "Can you keep them for the night?"Right away I knew I had to get a good tent. Later that afternoon, we went  to the square for snowcones. We sat in front of the fountain and took it all in, one in my lap and the other to my left. Luke pronounced that his Momma was mean. Andrew replied "That is because she loves us."
We pitched the tent and sat around the fire pit. No social media, just me and the boys and the occaisional cat. As I tucked them in and prepared to retire myself, Andrew asked sleepily " Are we printing tomorrow?"

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: The Boys
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 06:28:07 AM »
I replied with a maybe. "Your Momma may be tough on times, but she is not mean. You boys mean everything to her. Goodnight." Thumper decided he would stay in the tent, but I left him some kibble and water just in case. Cats are not great protectors but they keep the mice and coons away. All the lanterns were lit so I could keep and eye, so did not sleep well. Thought about colors and mediums and methods. As I finally closed my eyes I thought about something else. Make it simple.
tp

Online GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 07:29:29 AM »
I thought this was going to be about the boyz in poland.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 02:32:17 PM »
Spelled wrong of course but this is meant to be a gentle story about two boys with their future in their hands. They were just too young to know it. Cassy came by and I made eggs, sausage and bisquits for all. The boys came in. They had found their way to the studio. It is locked but Moogle let them in and watched over. She told  me so.I am so grateful that all chems and such were put out of reach. But there they were again, full of pride and ink. "Look what we did!" The look on Cassy's face was not to be messed with. "No breakfast until I get you cleaned up" Now the front door was never locked and quite open for good reason so I know how they got in. But Cassy made it clear. "Tell your ghost to stay away from my kids" Now I have a tub to clean

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2019, 05:37:06 PM »
Not about me at all but this is for Joe. He once told me that the creative process never dies, it just needs to grow and struggle.