Author Topic: Yoprint Software?  (Read 3412 times)

Offline Maff

• !!!
Yoprint Software?
« on: February 04, 2020, 10:17:36 AM »
Anyone using or has tried or heard anything about Yoprint?
www.yoprint.com - Looks like a rep posted about it once, but I wanted to check in to see if anyone has any real experience with it.   Looks like they have been around for a few years now.  It seems to have a nice feature set for the price tag. 

We have been using a handful of different programs to run our business, Trello, InvoiceNinja, Google Sheets, Google Drive, Xero and a TON of emailing. I'm really hoping this year to consolidate as much of all that as possible.

Printavo is also on my list to try and I'm sure we can make that work, but I'd like to check out a few different programs.  We tried Monday last year and that would be a nice upgrade from Trello, but i'm really looking for more. I'd love to get production management, quoting/invoicing/payments and some amount of customer communication into 1 program if possible.

Any input would be appreciated.  THANKS!

Offline avogel

Re: Yoprint Software?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 12:39:57 PM »
I did the trial after the rep posted. We currently use Shopvox Express plan to enter our order details and production specs. We invoice in QB. We do mostly contract work, we aren't buying the garments. I was hoping I would be able to enter our price matrix and YoPrint would allow us to invoice and enter all specs right inside one program and then it would also work with QB.

We had a hard time figuring out how to even enter a job. There wasn't much help from inside the program. We weren't able to get the price matrix figured out at all. Again, we only did the trial. I was comparing to the setup we currently have and only interested if this program made things more efficient for us. It seemed cumbersome and that it was going to take more steps for us to get them same info compared to what we have now. These are just my opinions from working with this program a very short amount of time. Both Shopvox and Monday were easier to setup and use on day 1.

I would like to hear if someone got this setup and going and how it is working out.

Offline printavo

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 01:39:39 PM »
Message me, we can get you on the beta for our new scheduler this year
https://www.printavo.com - Printavo, simple shop management software.

Offline Maff

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 10:26:29 AM »
Message me, we can get you on the beta for our new scheduler this year
Thanks I definitely will. I'm interested to see an alternative to the calendar view for production schedule.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Offline Maff

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 10:29:09 AM »
I did the trial after the rep posted. We currently use Shopvox Express plan to enter our order details and production specs. We invoice in QB. We do mostly contract work, we aren't buying the garments. I was hoping I would be able to enter our price matrix and YoPrint would allow us to invoice and enter all specs right inside one program and then it would also work with QB.

We had a hard time figuring out how to even enter a job. There wasn't much help from inside the program. We weren't able to get the price matrix figured out at all. Again, we only did the trial. I was comparing to the setup we currently have and only interested if this program made things more efficient for us. It seemed cumbersome and that it was going to take more steps for us to get them same info compared to what we have now. These are just my opinions from working with this program a very short amount of time. Both Shopvox and Monday were easier to setup and use on day 1.

I would like to hear if someone got this setup and going and how it is working out.
Thanks for the information here. Did you contact them at all? I'm wondering what kind of support they have.
So with Shopvox it just seemed more simple and streamlined the way you are using it?

Offline Hemi

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 12:12:33 PM »
YoPrint is great! Just like all great software, if you take the time to really explore and learn all the features you will find it is simple to use. I’ve tried at least a handful of other programs out there and this is what I’m choosing to stick with. Their support is top notch and they are constantly improving and listening to the feedback from their customers. It has drastically sped up our quoting/invoicing process and that’s just one aspect of the software we benefit from. Being able to communicate with our customers through YoPrint has cut down on the amount of emails we are sending and the fact that our customers can approve orders, artwork and make payments through their own customer portal has been a game changer for us. Not to mention, it makes us look way more professional as a company.   :D
Inked Up Graphics
Redding, California

Offline avogel

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 02:04:29 PM »

Thanks for the information here. Did you contact them at all? I'm wondering what kind of support they have.
So with Shopvox it just seemed more simple and streamlined the way you are using it?

I did not contact support. I figure I should be able to find and setup the basics with little to no help if its a program that is user friendly.
The biggest thing that made us not go past the trial period was the entering of the order. It didn't seem easy and fast. To get the pricing to figure up right we would have to have a line for the front print, a line for underbase, a line for back print, etc. That would take way longer to enter than the setup we have now. I am also a contract only printer so my needs may be a little different.

Hemi - Sounds like your happy with it and that is great! If possible would you post a screenshot of a job? I am curious what your setup looks like.

Offline jasonsee

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 04:10:32 PM »
Hey Maff & Avogel,

I am Jason, the Principal Engineer at YoPrint. I wanted to reach out to you personally to address some of the concerns.

First of all, I apologize for the lack of in-app help. As you have noted, we are a new product on the market and we've spent most of our time feature development and neglected help. We are currently addressing this right now and working having more support and in-app help. You can find our current help articles here https://support.yoprint.com and tutorial vides here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4yEKP_-b_uVAYcifponZRg.

Another issue you brought up was about how you have to enter one service per location. You can create a job preset to speed everything up. You can use this link to see how to accomplish this https://support.yoprint.com/article/46-job-preset. We have built many similar optimizations throughout out the app to make the process faster, they are just not well documented.

Right now, the best way to evaluate if YoPrint will work for you business is to schedule a free 1-on-1 demo. If you are willing to give us a chance, please send an email to team@yoprint.com and we will schedule one right away.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 08:36:44 PM by jasonsee »

Offline Maff

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 08:48:20 PM »
Hey Maff & Avogel,

I am Jason, the Principal Engineer at YoPrint. I wanted to reach out to you personally to address some of the concerns.

First of all, I apologize for the lack of in-app help. As you have noted, we are a new product on the market and we've spent most of our time feature development and neglected help. We are currently addressing this right now and working having more support and in-app help. You can find our current help articles here https://support.yoprint.com and tutorial vides here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4yEKP_-b_uVAYcifponZRg.

Another issue you brought up was about how you have to enter one service per location. You can create a job preset to speed everything up. You can use this link to see how to accomplish this https://support.yoprint.com/article/46-job-preset. We have built many similar optimizations throughout out the app to make the process faster, they are just not well documented.

Right now, the best way to evaluate if YoPrint will work for you business is to schedule a free 1-on-1 demo. If you are willing to give us a chance, please send an email to team@yoprint.com and we will schedule one right away.

Thanks Jason for chiming in here.  I will definitely give it a trial run, I'd like to see how it compares to a few different programs. 
One thing we have now is a clean  and straight forward invoice with just one price per item, it makes it simple to read and understand for the customer.  So I'm hoping our next system will keep that going, even if writing the invoice on the back end is more involved, we want to make sure the customer view is clean.

Offline jasonsee

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2020, 04:45:54 AM »
Thanks Jason for chiming in here.  I will definitely give it a trial run, I'd like to see how it compares to a few different programs. 
One thing we have now is a clean  and straight forward invoice with just one price per item, it makes it simple to read and understand for the customer.  So I'm hoping our next system will keep that going, even if writing the invoice on the back end is more involved, we want to make sure the customer view is clean.

We do group the line items together into 1 single line item in our compact PDF (screenshot in attachment). Anyway, do not hesitate to contact our support, or me, should you have any questions :)