Author Topic: R U Fricken kidding me  (Read 492 times)

Offline T Shirt Farmer

R U Fricken kidding me
« on: March 23, 2020, 06:31:59 PM »
I know this very petty in the light of things, some POS stole my boat last night. I spent hundreds of hours customizing from the bare hull up.  Heart Broken on top of all this other crud we wadding through.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: R U Fricken kidding me
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2020, 07:37:29 PM »
Find the F'er and cut their nuts off with your prop. I hope your customization makes it easier to recover. Even is lousy times, pieces of S@%& thrive. Sickening
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 10:39:38 PM »
I'm sorry. People are the worst. Some of my fondest memories of being a kid is on a boat. And that boat looks awesome. Hoping you get it back soon!

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 11:16:50 AM »
I'm sorry. People are the worst. Some of my fondest memories of being a kid is on a boat. And that boat looks awesome. Hoping you get it back soon!

me too...my dad used it as a tool to get me to do my school work.  We were actually looking at one and a lake property before all of this happened(the lake property was at least 2 years off anyway).

I hope you find it.  what an ass.  If it makes you feel better some butthead stole my garden hose off the back of the building...and took my $30 pressure reducing valve I use for our portacool.  Not the same at all i know...

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 12:05:13 PM »
That blows.

On the trailer or from the marina?

If it's still in the water I'd go have a looksie around Jack London Aquatic Center.
I'll keep an eye out either way, kinda hard to miss.