Author Topic: Please help Me...  (Read 9099 times)

Offline dlac

Please help Me...
« on: August 13, 2020, 04:09:04 PM »
Old, Tired, warn out but talented.. I am 78 years young, moved back to Illinois and little desperate for work, art, cat food, etc.A small amount of freelance art at very reasonable cost will make my day, week, month.. I have been doing this since late 80's, Have placed in annual art contests.. Have sold over 3,000 dollars of shirts and art..  basically pretty good and no what I am doing.. just a tiny bit of freelance at pretty reasonable pricing will make wife happy, 7 cats happy and probably even few neighbors..
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Please help Me...
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2020, 07:38:39 PM »
I am going on a small camping vacation starting Sat. So on Monday, Tues and Wed, I want to have our manager be able to email you any new jobs they get in and you send them back a proof, and then any production ready file, so that all they need to do, is open in Illustrator and print.  it will probably more soe be only createing and setting up art proofs for approval.  I have a template for you to use.

Email me at work tomorrow.  Dancampbell@idp.ink
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline T Shirt Farmer

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2020, 08:47:00 AM »
I have some gift cards to Petco for cat food, pm your address and i will get them headed your way.
Robert
allpremiums.com
Your Source for Decorated Apparel.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2020, 09:55:44 AM »
There are a lot of young entrepreneurs out there selling DTG work or going through Print On Demand companies, that are always looking for art help. I belong to the DTG Owners Group (All Brands) on Facebook, even though we don't own a DTG, I'm always trying to keep up if we should feel the need. If you join the group, just post some images
and see how it goes. Don't spam, but if you follow along, you can offer  your services when they pop up.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2020, 12:47:47 PM »
You should have moved further south....like Texas :)
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline dlac

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2020, 03:33:21 PM »
My rich uncle passed away and left me with enough cat food to get through the next 6 months.. thanks to all of your advice and help.. You know ijust before China destroyed the sewing and art and printing business I did 2 million dollars in sewing and printing.. Someone, no names mentioned, swooped down and took it all.. closed the plant, gave building to the bank, sold house, 2  horses and truck and headed down the road.. I have now settle near West Frankfort Illinois.. Hit the road selling month before Corona virus shut me down again.. I guess the virus was my fault.. Have few good customers helping to feed cats and pay mortage.. I am rebuilding web sites and going looking for some freelance.. LAKE COUNTRY GRAPHICS, ART FOR SHIRTS.COM AND LEGEND BAY.COM.. ONE OF THEM just has to work.. meanwhile chip, good, great freelance.. Please pay me if you hire me..
David (Yogi) 7 cats and a wonderful wife..
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...