Author Topic: We are migrating to Teesom  (Read 6192 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: We are migrating to Teesom
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2020, 09:22:32 AM »
After using it for 5+ months we are realizing it was the correct move.

It reduces the amount of time duplicating tasks.  I write a quote up, send it to the customer, they can approve it and put a deposit down.  With our old system they had to approve it and then I would send a square invoice. 

Purchase orders are so much faster.  I can place orders in about 5-10 clicks.  It literally takes less than a minute if everything is in stock.  I still have to go shop the vendors if things are out of stock, and that can be a pain.  They are modifying the PO system to make it faster and easier as well. 

I love how the program saves art.  I can add an existing print to any job.  It would be nice if you could link a front and back print so it would pull both if you pulled one, but it's not that bad.

I would say it is a little slower to write quotes than I can do in t-quoter.  But it's not that much slower.  You save more time on the backend once the quote is approved.

I would have to look really hard to find some dislikes.  Some things I thought I wouldn't like have turned out to be fine.  My customers are split on whether they like the invoices or not.  I would say that most do.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2020, 09:56:25 AM »

It reduces the amount of time duplicating tasks.  I write a quote up, send it to the customer, they can approve it and put a deposit down.  With our old system they had to approve it and then I would send a square invoice. 

Purchase orders are so much faster.  I can place orders in about 5-10 clicks.  It literally takes less than a minute if everything is in stock.  I still have to go shop the vendors if things are out of stock, and that can be a pain.  They are modifying the PO system to make it faster and easier as well. 

I love how the program saves art.  I can add an existing print to any job.  It would be nice if you could link a front and back print so it would pull both if you pulled one, but it's not that bad.

I would say it is a little slower to write quotes than I can do in t-quoter.  But it's not that much slower.  You save more time on the backend once the quote is approved.

I would have to look really hard to find some dislikes.  Some things I thought I wouldn't like have turned out to be fine.  My customers are split on whether they like the invoices or not.  I would say that most do.

Are you taking payments within Teesome? Or 3rd party?
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2020, 10:04:13 AM »

Teesom payments process through Square.  I still swipe cards in our office and then manually credit them in teesom.  I haven't tried taking a payment on a device with a square reader yet.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2020, 10:10:31 AM »

Teesom payments process through Square.  I still swipe cards in our office and then manually credit them in teesom.  I haven't tried taking a payment on a device with a square reader yet.

Does Teesom allow 3rd party payment processing? I wouldn't want to use Square.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2020, 10:18:05 AM »
They used to, they had I think Gravity before.  I can only see square in my options, but that might be because I am setup through them and thus it's my only option.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2020, 10:26:22 AM »
They used to, they had I think Gravity before.  I can only see square in my options, but that might be because I am setup through them and thus it's my only option.

I had tried the trail and it wasn't clear if you could or couldn't. I would 100% want to use my current processor or I wouldn't even remotely consider moving.