Author Topic: Anybody else getting spammed by Action Engineering  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Clark

Anybody else getting spammed by Action Engineering
« on: May 03, 2011, 10:12:07 AM »
Getting pretty annoying. They are sending multiple emails to an email address that never gets used, and that I never give out. But it is listed on one of my websites.  Didn't really expect that from them.  Anybody else getting spammed?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Anybody else getting spammed by Action Engineering
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 10:42:33 AM »
I have not received anything in a while. Usually get one about every other month. Not sure where they got the address, but I have bought from them and have had the badge scanned at the show.

Call them up and ask or say something. Their customer service seems pretty good, actually I would say better than good. On one occasion I had an issue, they offered to fix it at their expense even though it was not their fault.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011, 10:43:49 AM »
I believe that I opted out years ago and haven't see anything since. As I said, quite a while ago so it's a little hazy.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 10:54:10 AM »
once a month, maybe. Call them, they'll straighten it out. Nice folks pretty much.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 10:58:46 AM »
I did contacted them via email a few times, but I newer got any spam after that (I did not contact them about spam, I asked about some pallets).

Offline Clark

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »
They are essentially fake email addresses that emails sent to them are routed to another address. 2 on 4/15 and another on 4/19, then another yesterday.  Weird.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »
I get them maybe once a month.......I'll mention it to Eric tomorrow.