Author Topic: BCS Game night!!!  (Read 1652 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
BCS Game night!!!
« on: January 09, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »
Any of you guys watching the game tonight, its crazy here in Alabama right now I think the whole state is down in the Big Easy kids and all LOL.  Being that I,m a Bama fan I,m going to hope the tide wins big!!!

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline InkDogToby

Re: BCS Game night!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 12:12:45 PM »
I'm looking forward to the big game tonight.  This should be a good one.  I think it may just come down to the kicking game which LSU has a slight advantage.   
But I don't think bama loses twice to the bayou bengals in one year.  I think the tide rolls in a close, low scoring game.
The only downside to this game is it ends another year of college football. 

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 01:00:41 PM »

The only downside to this game is it ends another year of college football.

just look at the bright side Toby, you will have more time for the forum!!!

Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 02:20:00 PM »
don't care much for the college game, but I like the Tide too... I just wish they had real playoffs, except they probably wouldn't finish until March Madness starts.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 02:58:44 PM »
ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!
I am a Bama Fan and love College Football, its different here in the South with College Football , if you live in Alabama your either a Alabama or Auburn fan,nw its popular elsewhere but here we live it ( I've heard Texas is like that )we had some friend move here from Michigan to our area about 5 years ago and they admit the atmosphere about football around here is really Wild! WE LOVE IT!
RTR  D....

Offline InkDogToby

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 09:33:17 AM »
Congrats to Bama!  What an impressive defensive performance.  I'm a born and bread buckeye and while I have big expectations for urban Meyer taking over, the sec is still head and shoulders above the big 10.
Speed kills.  You either have it or you don't.