Author Topic: Printavo Power Scheduler  (Read 1179 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Printavo Power Scheduler
« on: January 09, 2024, 08:18:29 AM »
Any one use it (smaller shops)? I find it to be overengineered for the small/midsize custom/contract shops. Does anyone have a screenshot of a Shopworx or other schedule? Looking for the basic info capture on a simple spreadsheet. # impressions/placements/colors/ screen status, goods status, production status etc. Don't need ink status.

Offline BRGtshirts

Re: Printavo Power Scheduler
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2024, 01:44:29 PM »
Following out of curiosity as we coded our own scheduler. Never been comfortable with what's been in the market. (though in the new year I'm again going through looking at ERP/SaaS options like Printavo, MPower, Antera, etc.).

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2024, 01:52:38 PM »
Probably going to build it on excel spreadsheet.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2024, 02:09:55 PM »
Any one use it (smaller shops)? I find it to be overengineered for the small/midsize custom/contract shops. Does anyone have a screenshot of a Shopworx or other schedule? Looking for the basic info capture on a simple spreadsheet. # impressions/placements/colors/ screen status, goods status, production status etc. Don't need ink status.

I can share a screen and walk you through TeeCal if you'd like.
It has an auto scheduler, but we still schedule manually.
The statuses are:
garments received
artwork approved
prepres completed
production completed

It gives you a good spot to check what's going on and can be used to feed the employees what they should be working on. We are constantly chasing our tail (waiting for art, garments... you name it) so we pull manually from the schedule rather than lets say the pre-press job assignments. You have your ducks in a row, so might be able to use all the features.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!