Author Topic: Press ops Liberty SC  (Read 4025 times)

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Press ops Liberty SC
« on: April 15, 2021, 06:07:45 PM »
Well established facility with four late model MHMs (experience with these a plus but not necessary). Full time employment in a great environment with great people. Most benefits after thirty days after the first of the month from hire date. Benefits include paid time off, std Holiday pay, health/medical/dental/vision, and 401K. All you need to do is show up on time, stay productive wherever necessary, and, most importantly, enjoy going to work each day. If you want to hang out and print some shirts this may be not for you but feel free to PM me and I can fill you in with no sugarcoating.
Tony Pepitone

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Press ops Liberty SC
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 07:39:37 PM »
tempting
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 08:16:14 PM »
He's BACK.   I knew you couldn't stay out of this business long. ;)
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 10:36:03 PM »
He never left
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 10:54:35 AM »
If younger and single, how tempting it would be.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 10:57:36 AM »
Tony's never leaving the game. Lets be honest!
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 11:19:01 AM »
After taking a long road trip vacation with my kids through all of apalachia, Kentucky, Virginia etc I really really want to go south some day. Unfortunately it is not possible these days, kids, job etc. But I can dream
"No man is an island"

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 05:02:00 PM »
I here ya.........grew up in CT then moved South, then further South to S Florida, then West to Cali, then back to the South, then up to NH, then way South to the Virgin Islands and then back to the South here (notice the trend ;) ) Oh and a few interesting interludes in between. Liberty is one of those quaint little Southern towns on the upswing with boutique stores, galleries, bistros etc all within walking distance; as my printmaking studio/gallery/ apartment is right in the middle of the square. 20 min to Clemson, 4 hrs to Charleston. 5 minutes to The Graphic Cow. Downside to the employment opp is no relo pkg. So if you know of any younger bucks or buckettes that are willing to see whats out there and just throw a tiny bit of caution to the wind as I did when I was 28 ys old then you will find a welcome atmosphere here.

And yes Brandt and Dave you are both right and thank you.......Although the sign on the door to Pastiche Studio will read "works on paper" there is a shiny new Hopkins in here that will need some attention to I believe at some point. I believe it can print on fabric as well!
Bless all of your hearts tp