Author Topic: Photoshop Online Simulator  (Read 4600 times)

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Photoshop Online Simulator
« on: January 15, 2012, 02:51:53 PM »
Hey guys and gals,
Check this out at

visualidiot.com/articles/photoshop

"The following is a realistic Photoshop simulator, written in HTML 5, CSS3, and jQuery/Javascript. Browser support is untested in everything except Google Chrome (I didn't have time to wait for Firefox to open up).

Coded with only HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery/Javascript, this web-based version of Photoshop functions exactly like Adobe's flagship product does under OS X. It's the perfect alternative when you're using a computer that doesn't have Photoshop installed."

Only runs on Mac right now, but PC to come. This is not meant to be a Mac vs. PC fight here. I am just curious if someone out there can give it a spin as we are PC. Would be cool if it actually works and can output film from it.

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
Re: Photoshop Online Simulator
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 03:25:09 PM »

It's a joke website. Click on it and it simulates a photoshop crash in OSX.

Apparently, the architect of the joke either runs an underpowered machine or a bootleg copy of PS... I've never experienced a Photoshop crash like that.
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline brandon

• Gonzo Member
Re: Photoshop Online Simulator
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 03:34:18 PM »

It's a joke website. Click on it and it simulates a photoshop crash in OSX.

Apparently, the architect of the joke either runs an underpowered machine or a bootleg copy of PS... I've never experienced a Photoshop crash like that.

Damn! Joke is on me. That's what I get for wishful thinking. Thanks for checking it out