Author Topic: Have questions about Exposure Units?  (Read 1842 times)

Offline RonH

• Verified/Junior
Have questions about Exposure Units?
« on: May 05, 2011, 09:38:30 AM »
244 suggested that I post over here at norwb about a chat that I will have over on the M&R Forums this evening.  Below is my original post with the details.  If you have not been to our forums, the web address is  http://forums.mrprint.com and then go into the chat room.  I have seen several posts asking about light sources for screen printing, so if anyone has questions we will do our best to help you out.

Posted on M&R Forums:
Have any questions on the different light sources, integrator vs timer, vacuum vs. pressure, instant start vs. shuttered light source, determining the correct exposure? Maybe you are wondering what the difference is between the different light sources that are available today?

Starting with Carbon Arc, I have serviced and sold exposure equipment for quite a few years. If you are having problems in this area of the shop or just have a question you would like to ask, I will try to answer your questions. I will be available in the chat room on Thursday night (5/5) from 6:00 to 7:00 PM EST, and will do my best to assist you.