Author Topic: Re: Anyone using this? (T-worksmanager & T-invoicer)  (Read 3885 times)

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
Re: Anyone using this? (T-worksmanager & T-invoicer)
« on: February 08, 2012, 10:12:51 PM »
Hey Joe,

I just sent you an E-Mail. I totally effed up my program on my Mac. I tried making an alias or something from my dock to my desktop and now I can't open t-works at all. I tried deleting everything and then reinstalling with the CD, but no luck. Any chance I can recover the program? I deleted the activation code (stupid on my part). Let me know if there is anything you can do.

Thanks,
Jake

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 07:37:06 AM »
this was moved to the correct place from another thread . . .
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline tworksjoe

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 11:18:04 AM »
Jake,

Were you backing up the database before you deleted the program and tried to reinstall? There isn't much I can do unless you have at least a backup of the database.

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 08:26:01 PM »
Unfortunately I don't think I was. I'm not the most computer savvy person. I received the E-Mail and sent over my contact and business info etc. Any chance the activation code is still on file?