Author Topic: Hiya!!  (Read 1576 times)

Offline ravenmark

• Verified/Junior
  • Derek
Hiya!!
« on: February 10, 2012, 11:02:49 PM »
My friend & co-worker for the last 12 years or so, jasonl turned me on to the board. I have been lurking around for a bit and have liked what i've seen. Seems like there is a nice thriving community here & thought I might dive in. I guess here is the part I should tell ya'll a little about myself. I have been doing art professionally on and off since before computers did anything worth while ('87), both for various companies, industries and as a freelance illustrator/designer. I got sucked into t-shirts in the second half of the 90's and can't seem to escape it lol. I am knowledgeable in traditional and digital illustration methods, graphic design, multiple programs as well as separations. Outside of the t-shirt industry I am a songwriter / musician / recording artist, I enjoy gaming, building computers & well could go on for quite a while so I think I will stop here. Looking forward to getting to know you all! ;D

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Hiya!!
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:45:19 AM »
Welcome Raven, I think that your diversity will fit right in here as many of our members seem to have lives beyond the squeegee or monitor as well.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 08:04:20 AM »
Welcome to the board.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »
i know i know you can even start a fire with two sticks :o
welcome ;)

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 10:34:50 AM »
Welcome! Nice to have another artist on board. Nice work!
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 11:04:57 AM »
Ravenmark...that guy sux!  Just kidding, he is the best.  Thats why I picked him for my team.  High Voltage Prints is who we are and we are proud of it.  I have been getting good advice here for a while and giving it aswell.  Thanks for everyones help.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline ravenmark

• Verified/Junior
  • Derek
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 11:22:26 AM »
Ravenmark...that guy sux!  Just kidding, he is the best.  Thats why I picked him for my team.  High Voltage Prints is who we are and we are proud of it.  I have been getting good advice here for a while and giving it aswell.  Thanks for everyones help.

"In the end a designer is only as good as his printer." lol I am proud to be a member of the HVP team though.

Thanks for the welcome folks and I look forward to learning some new things as well as helping where I am able. Doublestroke, I would love to see a tutorial on the stick thing! ;)

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2012, 11:40:57 AM »
here you go
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q098hrLE5R4&feature=fvwrel

Offline ravenmark

• Verified/Junior
  • Derek
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2012, 11:43:57 AM »

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2012, 04:15:35 PM »
You're gonna fit right in with us Raven, welcome to the best screen printing forum the world has ever seen!
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.