Author Topic: GSG Offers Anti-Skin Spray For Textile Screen Printers  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
GSG Offers Anti-Skin Spray For Textile Screen Printers
« on: May 08, 2012, 05:02:01 PM »
Many times the day ends before a print job is done. When plastisol ink is going to sit in screens overnight or even over a weekend, Ink Anti-Skin No Wash-up Spray, offered by GSG, is a great solution to ensure that ink does not dry up requiring cleanup before a job is done or additional set-up time when the production crew returns.

This versatile spray, manufactured by Sprayway, prevents a skin from forming on any type of ink. In addition to textile screen printing inks, it also can be used on press rollers and fountains for graphics printing. It does not contain any ozone-depleting chemicals and it comes in a handy 13-ounce spray can.

Graphic Solutions Group offers equipment and supplies for the decorated apparel, signs and graphics, and electrical sign industries. For more information, contact the company at (800) 366-1776; e-mail: marketing@GOGSG.com; or visit the website at www.GOGSG.com.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: GSG Offers Anti-Skin Spray For Textile Screen Printers
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 05:54:22 PM »
I am not sure I would ever buy this product. Do others have a plastisol skin problem? I have buckets of ink that have been open for years with no issues. I have left screens with ink in them for weeks while waiting on reorders with no issues. Maybe it my climate that makes it so I can get away with it. (Arizona with 110 plus degree days in the summer) Is there really a need for this product???

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 06:35:57 PM »
Not meant for plastisol per se, but supposed to be helpful with all inks so obviously especially air dry water based and solvent based inks.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 08:39:32 PM »
I see zero use for this with plastisol and who is leaving wb and solvent inks in the screen overnight?  Sweet lord....

This must be for some other part of the offset industry or something. 

I have a spray bottle of anti-skin for our wb inks and our emulsion, it's called distilled water. 

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 08:49:03 PM »
Rollers, can, fountain.

Them there is offset talkin.