Author Topic: Major Redesign to Double Stroke Squeegees  (Read 6809 times)

Offline Action1

Major Redesign to Double Stroke Squeegees
« on: June 30, 2012, 10:47:54 AM »
Once again TSB members are the very first to see the results of our Latest Efforts. Most recently, our attention has been focused on improving the design of the double Stroke Squeegee. The new Double Strokes are now being manufactured and will be available in 5-7 weeks. If you would like to place an advanced order for this new design than we are pleased to Offer your first one for 50% OFF.

The improvements to The Double Stroke Squeegee V2 are:

Perfect angular agreement between the two blades.
Very clean/ sleek lines making it very cleanup friendly.
Very easy blade change over.
Rubber as close together as can be to reduce impact on stroke length.

Double Stroke Squeegees eliminate the need for having to stroke your screen twice and give you more penetration through the screen and substrate. They increase productivity dramatically on those jobs which presently require that you double stroke your image.

With Water Based Inks and discharge inks the objective is to effect maximum penetration without bleeding through the garment.
Fibrillation is virtually eliminated 100% on every job. Fibrillation is he unwanted effect of shirt fibers sticking through the image.

There are other benefits also. Less squeegee pressure is now required resulting in a multitude of advantages. This means reduced mesh wear and machine wear, faster strokes and overall enhanced productivity and machine performance.

Our Double Stroke Squeegees comes with 70 Duro Rubber installed.
    The effect of using the second squeegee blade behind the first results in an increase of penetration into the fabric.
    Especially useful for pushing plastisol through small mesh openings
    Most commonly 16" ( 40cm ) but other sizes are available.

Double Stroke Squeegee V1 has been shipped around the world to much acclaim. The largest shops in the world employ the use of these special squeegees on many of their machines.

For more information on this product please click on the link below or call us at 770-934-1584 or  800-228-4668. M-F, EST

http://www.actionengineering.com/Cat-100-1-1076/Double_Stroke_Squeegee.htm

Thank you TSB.

Action Engineering, Inc.
Sales & Marketing.

Offline Action1

Re: Major Redesign to Double Stroke Squeegees
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 10:50:55 AM »
Also - Double Stroke Squeegee have been designed or use on all automatic machinery and are available in any length. 16" Lengths are stocked.

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
I thought i was the only doublestroke squeegee in the industry just kidding
Can you post a video of the new doublestroke squeegee in ACTION

Offline islandtees

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 08:00:00 PM »
I hope this is better than the first design. We bought one from you and its terrible on the auto. It sits on a shelf collecting dust.

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 10:14:44 PM »
Yea I would think clean up would be a drag. Maybe just as a white squeegee would be good though.
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart

Offline Action1

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 09:22:37 AM »
I hope this is better than the first design. We bought one from you and its terrible on the auto. It sits on a shelf collecting dust.

Wow - had we heard this previously we would have given you a full credit or refund. We never want things sitting around on the shelf. We will replace it with a new one when they re ready. A vast majority of the feedback we received on the DSSQ was very positive.

Offline Action1

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 09:24:11 AM »
I thought i was the only doublestroke squeegee in the industry just kidding
Can you post a video of the new doublestroke squeegee in ACTION

I'll make you an offer - we send you a DSSQ at no charge and you make a video. Call me Monday and we'll make the arrangements if you're interested.

Offline Get Shirts

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2012, 11:20:36 AM »
I'll take you up in that offer, Action!  We'll post the video on our FB page, the other message boards, and post a photo on our Instagram page. 

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 11:32:17 AM »
 8) I will put on my referee hat and point out that Doublestroke has the right of first refusal on this offer!   8)

Of course, Action Erik is the ultimate referee.  ;D
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Get Shirts

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 11:58:02 AM »
Agreed, Frog, just putting my name on the backup list.

Offline islandtees

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2012, 12:11:57 PM »

Wow - had we heard this previously we would have given you a full credit or refund. We never want things sitting around on the shelf. We will replace it with a new one when they re ready. A vast majority of the feedback we received on the DSSQ was very positive.
Dont get me wrong, I have some of your other products and they work fine.
This double was not liked by the guys on the auto. We thought the idea was good, but it didnt work the way we wanted it.
Your right we should have said something sooner but we are so busy that we just dont find the time to complain.
Were willing to try the new version out if you want to send one to us.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 12:29:25 PM »

Dont get me wrong, I have some of your other products and they work fine.
This double was not liked by the guys on the auto. We thought the idea was good, but it didnt work the way we wanted it.
Your right we should have said something sooner but we are so busy that we just dont find the time to complain.
Were willing to try the new version out if you want to send one to us.

Sometimes, even when it's not a full-out complaint, feedback is still welcome(and maybe even expected) by most conscientious manufacturers.
I was once meeting with a client. there he was sitting across from me, in a shirt I had previously printed, cracking, and with some faded spots.
I asked him what the heck, how old is that shirt? He replied that it was from the last batch, but he didn't think that it was a big deal, so he hadn't said anything.
I explained that not only do I not want crappy product with my name on it out there, but I'd like to know of potential equipment or ink problems ASAP! I'd hate to keep cranking out defective shirts.

This one turned out to be my learning experience on a draft hitting my newly positioned dryer when a door was left open, lowering temps just enough to cause a problem on the few on the belt at the time.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Inkworks

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Pad&Screenprinter
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »

This one turned out to be my learning experience on a draft hitting my newly positioned dryer when a door was left open, lowering temps just enough to cause a problem on the few on the belt at the time.

[hijack]Great point to bring up! An open door, window, fan or even the furnace blower blowing anywhere near the dryer ends can be enough to undercure, or overcure/scorch if the oven tries to compensate by firing the burners/panels full time.[/hijack]
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 03:36:57 PM »
Please excuse my stupidity, but why would you need a double blade squeegee? If your printing parameters are correct, the first blade will clear your image. So what's the second blade for? Help the slow guy?
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline inkbrigade

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »
Please excuse my stupidity, but why would you need a double blade squeegee? If your printing parameters are correct, the first blade will clear your image. So what's the second blade for? Help the slow guy?
You haven't printed at our shop. Nothing prints nicely with one hit ;)
-------------------------------
Wish List / Let me know if your selling any of the following:  Newman (Stretch Devices) Orange Screen Racks and Press Carts
Saturn Screen Racks / Press Cart