Author Topic: MHM Tech to fix anything on your press  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
MHM Tech to fix anything on your press
« on: May 20, 2011, 10:50:47 PM »
I am sure a few of you know the E-type that I bought needed the registration blocks reset because a previous owner messed them up. The guy that worked on my press was from a company called SHC Siebdrucktechnik Handels- und Consulting GmbH. SHC is from Austria. it is a company of 3 guys 2 that worked for MHM in the factory building the presses. Wolfgang, the guy that worked on my press, does amazing work. He really cares about the work he does and went way above to make sure my press was set right and would print the best possible. They are also affordable even though they are from Austria. They try to set up as many presses to get fixed as they can them they fly over and do one after another. I had to pay some of the expenses and the time they worked on my press. It was a lot more affordable then I thought.

This is Thomas's info. He is the one that sets up appointments.

Thomas Fr?hlich
SHC Siebdrucktechnik Handels- und Consulting GmbH
Untere Sparchen 16
6330 Kufstein/ Austria
BB Pin : 23699901
Tel:         +43537222080-10
Mobile: +436643457199
E-Mail:  thomas@mhmservice.at

I really wanted to let everyone know about this company. It just nice to know as MHM owners we have options to get our presses fixed.

Offline MHM Man

Re: MHM Tech to fix anything on your press
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2011, 08:57:11 AM »
I'm glad that this worked out for you.

Just want to clarify that this service was coordinated through the MHM tech department at Hirsch International.

Anyone wanting to arrange service from Thomas, who is a great technician that MHM staff at Hirsch have worked with for over 12 years,
can arrange this only through Hirsch.  Feel free to contact us anytime for service on your MHM machines at:      care@hic.us

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2011, 09:16:52 AM »

Just want to clarify that this service was coordinated through the MHM tech department at Hirsch International.

Anyone wanting to arrange service from Thomas, who is a great technician that MHM staff at Hirsch have worked with for over 12 years,
can arrange this only through Hirsch.  Feel free to contact us anytime for service on your MHM machines at:      care@hic.us

Is this Man U fan or someone else from Hirsch?
Sorry, I forgot the name.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2011, 09:22:37 AM »

Is this Man U fan or someone else from Hirsch?
Sorry, I forgot the name.

This would be Gavin. I would guess him to be a Man U fan being from UK and all . . .
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2011, 09:27:18 AM »
That is the guy :)

Gavin, congrats on #19!!!

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2011, 09:14:59 PM »
Gavin are you the MHM Man? Yes it worked out great. They were able to set the press up really fast. It print great now. I just have to learn how to use it. Well worth the money.

Offline MHM Man

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2011, 09:28:01 AM »
Yes you guesssed I'm the MHM Man.

I'm also a huge Man Utd fan who is still in mourning from the Barcelona game on Saturday

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »
Yes you guesssed I'm the MHM Man.
I'm also a huge Man Utd fan who is still in mourning from the Barcelona game on Saturday

Hi Gavin.
Yes, that was a bad one on Saturday. I was disappointed, last 15 minutes Man U played like they were up 3:1.
Another bad one is Scholes retiring.
I do not if you remember me from ISS Columbus, we talked for a while about Man U at the Hirsch booth.
I'm a tall guy from Serbia (With bad accent :)  )