Author Topic: Heads up if someone is looking for a new lower end printer.....  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Heads up if someone is looking for a new lower end printer and still wants to be able to print up to 13x19" (All-in-one version of Epson 1100 replacement).
I have purchase Epson 7520 yesterday for $150. They had a deal last week and the printer was priced at $199, I called on Thursday to check if they will have the same deal this week ( I waited for new cycle for my credit card). They said that tit will be the same deal. Yesterday, they had to honor that even after the printer went up to $229.
The biggest kick is that you can get additional $50 off you bring any old printer as a trade in.

In the end, I got a $300 printer for $150 :)

Prints up to 13x19, scans up to 11x17 and also prints double sided (automatic) and is a fax machine.

http://www.officemax.com/technology/printers/inkjet-all-in-one-printers/product-prod3790521

I should have it up and running in a few weeks (re-shuffling some stuff in my basement) and I will try to update on print quality.