Author Topic: accurip help!  (Read 2272 times)

Offline daria

accurip help!
« on: September 01, 2012, 12:50:41 PM »
Hi,
I bought the black max pack with accurip for my epson 1430 and at first it worked great, but recently i have been having a few problems and I can't figure out what is causing them.

First is I am not creating half tones, but fine detailed line work for printing on paper, so the films need to be crisp, but about 1 out of every 5 times I print a film it is half-toned at about 95% solid, for line work these become fuzzy edged and unusable. The photo shop files I'm using are at 100% black and I haven't adjusted anything that I can find to create this half tone so I'm not sure what is causing this.

Second thing that has been happening recently is that at 400dpi I am getting pixelated prints on my film. When I first started using this system 400dpi made smooth unpixelated prints, again I'm not sure what has changed and where the problem is coming from.  It's possible the grittiness of the line quality isn't actual pixelation, the lines appear almost slightly wiggly or something.

Any help or settings advice would be much appreciated. I really don't know anything about accurip because the package I bought didn't come with any kind of user manual for the program.

Thanks a bunch!

Daria
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 01:38:08 PM by daria »