Author Topic: SRoque - Ryonet?  (Read 47882 times)

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
SRoque - Ryonet?
« on: September 10, 2012, 06:01:52 PM »
I'm not trying to start any rumors here. But did anyone see the latest Ryonet video? Looks like they are releasing either a similar press or are going to be the US distributor for the SRoque presses? Check out the video, some of the clips look exactly like the Roque press.

Can you guess what "You" is? - Meet the New "YOU" 9/27/2012

Thoughts?

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
Re: SRoque - Ryonet?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:04:22 PM »
Another observation... I was on the Roque website and they have a press called the RoqPrint You, so I'm just connecting dots at this point.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 06:05:57 PM »
the logo seems to match. 'curious to find out if it will hurt the brand by being associated with them . . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:08 PM »
Strange considering tech support sps is already dealing Sroque, maybe they don't have an exclusivity or ryonet is only going to offer their smallest entry level model.
"No man is an island"

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 06:09:08 PM »
the logo seems to match. 'curious to find out if it will hurt the brand by being associated with them . . .

pierre

As am I. I'm wondering what price point they'll be at. On the bright side, they do have solid customer service from my little experience with them. It would be nice to be able to have a press like that with peace of mind knowing you have someone in the states that can hopefully get you parts if needed.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 06:16:19 PM »
Strange considering tech support sps is already dealing Sroque, maybe they don't have an exclusivity or ryonet is only going to offer their smallest entry level model.
techSPS has stated already that they will not be an exlusive dealer for Sroque. I would by from them before Ryonet, not that I have anything against them, just that we do have an existing relationship with TechSPS.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:48:32 PM »
I thought Ryonet sold M&R equipment? 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2012, 06:52:44 PM »
On their website it still says M&R, I am thinking its the new Diamondback S model?
http://www.silkscreeningsupplies.com/automatic-screen-printing-equipment

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2012, 06:55:41 PM »
I thought Ryonet sold M&R equipment?

They do or did? They took off the dryers and auto presses from their equipment pages. I'm thinking maybe they struck up a new deal with S-Roque. A bunch of the clips have very brief shots of press parts that look exactly like the roque press.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »
Did sell?  It looks very much like they don't sell them now.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
Just checked out the vid and ryonet site, they are going to be selling SRoque equipment for sure, no doubt.  The "S" symbol on the main page of their equipment page tells you all you need to know, it's SRoque's emblem.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2012, 07:43:17 PM »
Seems kinda odd for them to carry Sroque. What is the entry level price on their entry level press?

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2012, 07:50:10 PM »
Interesting for sure.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 07:53:53 PM »
Well there are lot`s of M&R dealers too, but still Ryonet is as well selling M&R presses. As far as i know their man Don Garrison is doing the installs. Just wondering of they really start selling Srogue will M&R still deal with Ryonet?

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 08:01:10 PM »
Well there are lot`s of M&R dealers too, but still Ryonet is as well selling M&R presses. As far as i know their man Don Garrison is doing the installs. Just wondering of they really start selling Srogue will M&R still deal with Ryonet?

I was wondering the same thing.  Look for Ryonet to carry wilflex or rutland by the end of the year, a little birdie told me.
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"