Author Topic: Chevy Camaro 2 color on black  (Read 4558 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Chevy Camaro 2 color on black
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:36:07 PM »
Proud to say I laid out and separated this one myself. 'did have to ask Dan a few questions when I was done, but all together looks pretty good. Two colors, gray7 and white. 55lpi on 225 and 230 screens. Printed a bunch of fleece too, looks just as good!
pierre

Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Chevy Camaro 2 color on black
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:57:54 PM »
Nice print. I know you did this separations yourself...  Well,  with some suggestions from me, but for the most part you did it.  Good job.

The force is strong in this one.  I like hat it's on high mesh and what,  55 or 60lpi?  Looks good. Ya can't hardly see any halftone. I know, it's not the greatest photo, but normally you can at least see a little dot. Here, it's very hard to see any dot.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 06:26:34 PM »
Looks good.
Isn't it a bit too low on the shirt? ;)

I'll stop one day and show you how to do stuff  :P

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 06:41:53 PM »
Looks good.
Isn't it a bit too low on the shirt? ;)

I'll stop one day and show you how to do stuff  :P

don't you know? That's the new style, goes with droopy pants and showing underwear! Everything is moving lower . . .
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 06:50:55 PM »

don't you know? That's the new style, goes with droopy pants and showing underwear! Everything is moving lower . . .
[/quote]

;D

Offline Printhouse

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 07:12:33 PM »
Looks great.  I have so much to learn!

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »
Bitchin'!

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
Nice job. Thats the Pontiac logo in the background though isn't it?
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2011, 10:24:36 PM »
LOL!

Funny you'd ask, I was thinking the same thing, but hey they supplied the layout and the car, I just put it together and printed it.

pierre

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 10:42:10 PM »
LOL... The Camaro guys will give him some sh!t. Still a cool shirt.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2011, 10:43:41 PM »
LOL... The Camaro guys will give him some sh!t. Still a cool shirt.

you know, the car I took out was a firechicken! No wonder the Pontiac logo was in the back!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2011, 01:10:49 PM »
HAHA.  One of those design misshaps that you find out about later.   "Hey, this is a cool design shape = (Chevy logo) It looks like a stretched out cross or a bow tie. Lets put it on the back of this Toyota design for looks.

Haha.  With me not being a car buff, I'd probably do something like that.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline sportsshoppe

• !!!
  • A way of life.
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2011, 03:49:50 PM »
Pierre if ya have only been printing a little over 2 years and now your doing your own seps... Look out DAN.... ;D
Nice print

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
I know right.  He's been slowing down on what he send me. THATS WHY. 

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2011, 05:54:20 PM »
I know right.  He's been slowing down on what he send me. THATS WHY. 

Sometimes it takes Dan a while to catch on. You'd think that this morning's phone call "Hey, how much do I choke in the 300 dpi file?" would have clued him in!  ;D

pierre