Author Topic: hi ya...  (Read 1416 times)

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
hi ya...
« on: May 01, 2011, 07:59:29 PM »
I've been around a while. traveled from .net to the other joint, then over here to see what the dilly is. . .some call me homes, I live 20 minutes from Buffalo and Niagara Falls,  I'm kind of a douche. . .I've been printing for over 10 years now, still a rookie. . .we do everything from shirts to vehicle wraps, 2 manuals and an auto, 48" Mutoh, a handful of plotters. . .uhh, I'm doing P90x right now and it hurts, I'm in week 3 of 13. . .I hate the Philadelphia Flyers, Steelers, and Patriots. . .go sabres. . .and . . .cough. . Bills. . .shut up Brad, the Bills will be good again. . .someday. . . I like cycling mountain or road, hiking, and. . I like to cuddle. . .what of it?. . .I like heavy music, Killswitch, Deftones, Tool,, my homeboys in Sevendust, APC. . . and my advice for the day is more than a mouthful is a waste. . .go Bills. .. . .even I can't say that with a straight face. . .so I will be in and out for the next 3 months, not really sayin much -which is probably a good thing!

Oh - and I probably have the messiest ink table you've ever seen. . .just sayin. . .Jay
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
Re: hi ya...
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »
I'm doing P90x right now and it hurts, I'm in week 3 of 13. . .

I'm in week 16 of having not opened my p90X box. There's always tomorrow...
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline ftembroidery

• !!!
  • Just got new glasses, but I'm still disillusioned
Re: hi ya...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:08:24 AM »
Good to see you here J
Grant me the ability to change the things I can, the strength to accept the things I cannot and the wisdom to recognize the difference.