Author Topic: all i wanted was a freaking shirt.......  (Read 5312 times)

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: all i wanted was a freaking shirt.......
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2011, 03:23:19 PM »
Andy, if you quit talking about me I PROMISE I'll send you a shirt.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2011, 06:46:51 PM »
Hey Jason, I feel your pain. if I had even half of the shirts that have been mentioned or even promised to me, over the years from board buddies, my wardrobe would be set for the rest of my life!

btw, I am a XXL, my wife is a L and a PM will get you my address. If it needs to be a surprise, a Google search for Frog Prints Walnut Creek should get you an address even though my website does not list it.
The next time I'm in walmart I will get you a shirt sir....lol.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2011, 07:05:53 PM »
Hey Jason, I feel your pain. if I had even half of the shirts that have been mentioned or even promised to me, over the years from board buddies, my wardrobe would be set for the rest of my life!

btw, I am a XXL, my wife is a L and a PM will get you my address. If it needs to be a surprise, a Google search for Frog Prints Walnut Creek should get you an address even though my website does not list it.
The next time I'm in walmart I will get you a shirt sir....lol.

can it be a misprint? I happen to have few laying around. I hear Clark has a boatalod of them!
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!