Author Topic: Live Support on Anatol.com  (Read 1437 times)

Offline AnatolWeb

Live Support on Anatol.com
« on: June 27, 2011, 05:13:12 PM »
We're now offering a free Live Support chat service on our website www.anatol.com.

It's another way for you to reach us and engage our teams so that we may better assist your needs.

At the moment, the live support chat is open on 3 channels; Sales, Service and Webmaster.

Our representatives will be available Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm central standard time.

To take advantage of this cool feature, just visit our website www.anatol.com. Find a Live Support banner and fill in all required fields. You will then take your place in line and the next available representative will join your chat.

Keep in mind that we are offering this feature as a way to help customers more quickly and efficiently. We will monitor and save all conversations. Abuse is not condoned and IP addresses will be black listed immediately and without warning.

Offline Northland

Re: Live Support on Anatol.com
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 05:44:10 PM »
Thanks... that's nice to know.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Live Support on Anatol.com
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 06:38:51 PM »
WOW, very cool feature!

talk about making it easy to get help!
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!