Author Topic: Anyone heard from Joe?  (Read 4694 times)

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
Anyone heard from Joe?
« on: April 12, 2013, 04:34:57 PM »
The last time i spoke with him was on March 4th, making sure he recieved an email i sent that had a LONG list of bugs. I've sent an email a week, and called the same amount.

His voice mail is no longer set up, and can no longer take messages.

anyone have any communication?

Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Re: Anyone heard from Joe?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 05:48:41 PM »
isn't it April...sorry to sound harsh but what the F**K are you still bothering with him...do you really expect things to change?  I would stop payment ( if you have payments) demand a refund and if his is unwilling I would take steps in order to get my HARD EARNED money back!

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 06:12:48 PM »
isn't it April...sorry to sound harsh but what the F**K are you still bothering with him...do you really expect things to change?  I would stop payment ( if you have payments) demand a refund and if his is unwilling I would take steps in order to get my HARD EARNED money back!

at this point, there is no way to get my money back. So i've been trying to figure out how to deal with this software, and spending alot of time figuring out what could be better about it, and spending alot of time trying to make it work, as i'm already in close to $1k in just software, before I even posted the other thread.

I really hope all these threads help people learn from our mistake.
Night Owls

Offline Nation03

• Gonzo Member
  • The Dude abides.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 11:01:08 PM »
Yeah, he got back to me with my issue. He was able to restore my files and everything is working normally now. He said sales were down so he had to take a second job, hence the lack of service on his part. He did mention he will be back to running t-works full time soon, and is also adding a staff to help prevent customer service problems like this again. I really didn't want to switch to another program. I'm not sure about the newer versions, but the one I have doesn't have any monthly payments.

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:05:49 AM »
I talked to him for a while. He feels badly about how everything has been handled. Sometimes life gets in the way and it is what it is, not making an excuse for him but we are not in his shoes. He is stepping up and we talked about different ways of supporting it. It is a good program it just needs a few bugs worked out to be really good.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Online ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 11:47:51 AM »
i understand life gets in the way. I really do, and if i just got some sort of response, i'd be able to deal with it! but no responses drive me crazyyyyyy
Night Owls

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 12:10:04 PM »
i understand life gets in the way. I really do, and if i just got some sort of response, i'd be able to deal with it! but no responses drive me crazyyyyyy
[/quote

I could not agree more. It also pisses me off like no other when someone does not respond.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 02:55:39 PM »
I still call bullshit...this isn't just for him...it is for the way people do business.  Yeah life gets in the way! but my world doesn't stop because you cannot support a product.  if you cannot support it then give the money back. 

I wuold not accept this at all.  that is not how I run my business and I find it totally unacceptable. 

case in point.  we are waiting on a PO from the college...well the girl that does them is out and has been for a week.  well, two things can happen the "group" can paid for it and get their stuff NOW or they can wait for the PO that is signed by the college.  but really the entire system shuts down because of one person...that is complete FAIL on their part. The person placing the order doesn't want to pay for it but wants her stuff...well get me a signed PO and I will be glad to start it...but no money no goods.  simple concept!

Offline Lizard

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 03:28:19 PM »
If you don't mind me asking, what are you looking for in your software that you cannot create yourself?
Toby
 Shirt Lizard Charlotte, NC 704-521-5225

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »
I still call bullshit...this isn't just for him...it is for the way people do business.  Yeah life gets in the way! but my world doesn't stop because you cannot support a product.  if you cannot support it then give the money back. 

I wuold not accept this at all.  that is not how I run my business and I find it totally unacceptable. 

case in point.  we are waiting on a PO from the college...well the girl that does them is out and has been for a week.  well, two things can happen the "group" can paid for it and get their stuff NOW or they can wait for the PO that is signed by the college.  but really the entire system shuts down because of one person...that is complete FAIL on their part. The person placing the order doesn't want to pay for it but wants her stuff...well get me a signed PO and I will be glad to start it...but no money no goods.  simple concept!

I agree Sam. One has to support their product or make it right. In fact I am making right for a customer right now. My guys F'd up an order. This is extremely rare I might add, and it is getting taken care of with no questions asked. Thats how you handle business if you want to grow. Time will only tell if it is too late. It is a pretty good program and simple to use but if the support is not there it is worthless as Fu[k. If I were in the other guys shoes here that have had problems I would have already said see ya. I have not had them and for the most part I have always gotten a call back or email from him.
www.inkwerksspd.com