Author Topic: This was for one of our own.  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
This was for one of our own.
« on: July 06, 2011, 04:02:42 PM »
This was for one of our own here. Not sure if it was posted before.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 08:14:37 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: This was for one ofour own.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 05:47:29 PM »
Yep, that's ours. I got kinda busy and didn't post. Thanks Dan, the only thing we're going to change is to put the Grand Bahamas on the black screen as well for some of the  shirts they picked out. I would've hoped to have caught that before I sent it to you, or at least let you know about it. The customer was very happy when she picked up. Thanks again.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 05:56:38 PM »
Loos nice! Did you do just the seps, or the art/illustration as well?

Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2011, 06:13:32 PM »
Loos nice! Did you do just the seps, or the art/illustration as well?

Just the seps. The art is provided.  I think the same artist does it every year from what I've seen.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2011, 06:27:25 PM »
Well nice job on them seps. Looks like a tricky one, esp. the iridescence of the swallow.

What were the colors and print order?

And where's the bananaquit? How can you have a Caribbean birds design with no bananaquit?
Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 09:10:08 PM »
The artist was a girl from somewhere in the Caribbean, I can check her name when I'm back in the shop next week. She speaks French only, my customer had the conversations with her and was the go between, but all communications went easily, and she was pleasant to work with. I'll mention to my customer that you asked next time I talk to her, she'll get a kick out of it.
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't