Author Topic: Machine Calibration & Pallet Leveling System  (Read 1522 times)

Offline Action1

Machine Calibration & Pallet Leveling System
« on: July 23, 2013, 12:08:18 PM »
Our latest focus on  our LOCP Pallet Leveling and Calibration System have yielded positive results.  - Please got to our homepage and click on the link.

For the ultimate in calibration and machine setup - this is one LOC Pallet System that will have numerous benefits.
This special system incorporates 4 dial indicators mounted on a piece of Honeycomb Aluminum. This assembly mounts exactly like a screen into the existing frame holder positions.
The indicators allow you to very accurately determine exact leveling agreement between the screen holders and the pallets.
NO SHOP in the world should be without this calibration system for their machinery. Works on almost all  Automatics, with Front and Rear Screen Clamps

Tune your press into a perfectly machine. After Calibrating your press with the New LOCP-2013 - your registration, setup time, and overall printing quality will be greatly enhanced.

Purpose: Enhanced Machine Calibration
    Pallet Size: 2 assemblies
    Dial Indicator Mounting Plate Specification Honeycomb Aluminum - 22" x 31.5 "
    LOC Pallet Specifications Honeycomb Aluminum - 23.75"  x 27 "

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Machine Calibration & Pallet Leveling System
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 12:30:44 PM »
will you make them in the MHM flavor?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 01:55:47 PM »
We used the 2010 model i believe, maybe it was 2009 on our m&r challenger. We could never get it to read correctly. The only thing we ended up using it for was to level the head to the pallets with just the honeycomb pallet
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Action1

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 03:29:09 PM »
We used the 2010 model i believe, maybe it was 2009 on our m&r challenger. We could never get it to read correctly. The only thing we ended up using it for was to level the head to the pallets with just the honeycomb pallet

Hi Eric - Thank you for offering your feedback. As with all of our products, we continuously make improvements. Can you elaborate on the - "wouldn't read correctly" part please. Your feedback is vital to our efforts to improve. The latest model has received very positive praise from people that we rely on for feedback and critique.

Offline Action1

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 03:32:48 PM »
will you make them in the MHM flavor?

pierre

Hello Pierre:

Yes - If you would like to put the frame  pin-lock bars on - we can provide the LOCP to you. The top part of the assembly is the same size as a standard frame - 23 x 31. The top green square tubes are steel. You can drill and rivet the bars into Position.

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2013, 03:44:07 PM »

Hi Eric - Thank you for offering your feedback. As with all of our products, we continuously make improvements. Can you elaborate on the - "wouldn't read correctly" part please. Your feedback is vital to our efforts to improve. The latest model has received very positive praise from people that we rely on for feedback and critique.

Honestly it's been so long since we've used it and sold it, that i can't remember what the actual issue is. I recall something about not getting it to read accurately, and not touching accurately.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2013, 05:35:45 PM »
It should really come with digital dial indicators, that would make it so much easier to read them. I think I will give our LOCP another try after I have replaced the analog ones with digital ones.