Author Topic: Any of you CCI Discharge printers want to share your fave HOT Pink formula?  (Read 2102 times)

Offline Nick Bane

We will be printing some Dflo, first time, by the end of the week. CCI does not make a crosslinker for their WB/DC product, anyone here adding crosslinker to their CCI product?

I do usually add a bit of extra binder to mine.
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
And I wonder if the CCI Discharge Flo YELLOW can be modified to make it a little more "CHROME YELLOW" with pigments that won't compromise the opacity and adhesion.

It is a little pale for a project I need to run....

Offline Nick Bane

And I wonder if the CCI Discharge Flo YELLOW can be modified to make it a little more "CHROME YELLOW" with pigments that won't compromise the opacity and adhesion.

It is a little pale for a project I need to run....

Never tried it with yellow, but the other colors certainly can be modified with added pigments to get diff color results.  You'll have to experiment to get your color right, but it is possible and shouldnt be too difficult.
Bane Ink - 619-701-4283

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
I picked up a quart of RFU Sericol flour. pink and it did an amazing job on tultex 50/50 grey tees. Also printed on next level cvc flour yellow tees but don't think it removed much pigment from the yellow tee but I used the discharge ink just to be sure (and also so I could use it on darks later).

Offline ZooCity

• Gonzo Member
We love the Sericol Fluoro Pink and also their green, right out of the bucket with around 3% activator.  Not pumped about the Sericol yellow though and with fluorescent yellows yes, we do tint back with yellow (and even a touch of blue or green, depending) pig to get a stronger look. 

The CCI D-Flo blue is indeed a nice, clean blue but it's not a neon blue by any stretch of the imagination, better off mixing a different pantone for a really neon looking blue.