Author Topic: Affordable High Quality Custom Screen Printed Heat Transfers As Easy As 1 2 3!  (Read 1722 times)

Offline shirtz

Hello! My name is Tim Wilfong, a.k.a. shirtz. I read and contribute to several forums on a regular basis. I am the Founder and CEO of Gulfside Custom T-Shirts and Gulfside Custom Wraps & Signs.
   I am pleased to announce the opening of my third company, Gulfside Heat Transfers. I have made a substantial investment in printing equipment, software; personnel and an informative interactive website that will help you place your orders for very affordable, high quality single and multi color, spot color Heat Transfers.
   Ordering Heat Transfers on our website Is As Easy As 1 2 3! Our heat transfer website address is: www.gulfsideheattransfers.com. WE WANT YOUR INPUT! We would like to know what you like or dislike about our new website. Please enter your thoughts on our contact page and as a Special Thank You for your participation we’ll take an additional 10% off our already great prices on your first 3 custom heat transfer orders.
   Gulfside Custom T-Shirts has evolved from its humble flea market beginnings in 1983 and is celebrating its 30 year anniversary is recognized by it’s customers as
being one of nations best “Go To” garment printers and embroiderers.
   Gulfside Custom Wraps & Signs has been in business of 6 years and is well equipped to create all types of custom business signage and vehicle wraps.
   Each company’s staff is crossed trained. Ordering from one of or all three Gulfside companies guarantees you will receive Outstanding Customer Service,
Great Pricing, Quality Products and Printing as well as On Time Delivery. Our business hours are: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM EST. Monday-Friday. To receive a quote, place an order, ask a question or learn more about one or all of our companies please email us at one of the following addresses for (custom heat transfers): sales@gulfsideheattransfers.com for (direct screen printing & embroidery):
sales@gulfsidetshirtz.com and for (custom business signage and vehicle wraps):
SignsByGulfside@Gmail.com