Author Topic: it is mullet time almost  (Read 2109 times)

Offline aauusa

it is mullet time almost
« on: August 22, 2013, 01:03:55 PM »
this is a design the Jeremy Duncan did for us. and jeff malueg (blackwerkz) is doing the seps.  should have a sample prints done this weekend will post as soon a si get a sample

will be only 6 colors.  so that thread about limiting colors has some meat to to.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: it is mullet time almost
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 02:56:34 PM »
His stuff is fantastic. He used to post at one of the other forums, and I was always knocked out over his art

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 03:13:21 PM »
That art is just flipp'n awesome. Since my last place of employment, I almost never use the pen tool to re-draw out all my art elements but doing that keeps everything super clean. His characters and renderings are way cool also (and he separates just as well). He's just got skills all the way around.  Can you imagine having someone working at your place like this full time? This is one artist that all shops wish they had in house. The pay is what distracts most. ;) but what many don't include in the equation is, a guy like this is worth the pay and can bring in new customer for you that you may not have ever been able to capture before and they are good profitable type jobs. Usually larger, more repeatable orders.

Good stuff. Can't wait to see the print.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 08:27:11 PM »
If anyone is ever interested Jeremy is contracted to work for our shop full time basically so if the need comes up where anyone needs art and we have gaps in our schedule we can help out if needed.... Jeremy has been freelancing for us for a long time but just started full time for us a couple months back.... Sure is nice having him work on art everyday for us! LOL

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse