Author Topic: t-works recently  (Read 13544 times)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
t-works recently
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:37:07 PM »
I have to say, after a much public and rocky start with T-works, Joe has really been on point lately, making a pretty workable and user friendly program. Constant updates and bug fixes.

Just wanted to throw that out there.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: t-works recently
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 08:26:05 AM »
The new one looks pretty good.
He have sent me new version for Free (as promised when I bought my regular version.

It looks much better than the old version. I messed with it a bit 2 weeks ago, there are some issues when transferring the info from old one to the new one, so I decided to wait until January to switch. That way I can start from scratch, just to start from the same Invoice number that would be the next one in the old version.

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 09:58:18 AM »
I agree, the new program is nice and has some very good features. A couple of things I am running into is it will not keep up with the invoice numbers. It keeps reverting back to my starting number. Also, having issues getting art files to drop onto t-shirts for proofs. Anyone had those issues?

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 10:11:51 AM »
I agree, the new program is nice and has some very good features. A couple of things I am running into is it will not keep up with the invoice numbers. It keeps reverting back to my starting number. Also, having issues getting art files to drop onto t-shirts for proofs. Anyone had those issues?

Did not get there yet :)
I transferred the old stuff in the new software, and some of the invoices did not pull the correct pricing so it looks like the invoice was for $0 and I got paid, lets say $350.
I find out why, but i can not go in there and fix all of them.

Fresh start in January :)

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:39:46 PM »

i've had the invoice numbers issue and the art files issue. Art files seems to have gotten fixed, and I spoke to Joe on Friday, who told me in the next version he is fixing the invoice numbers issue.

So hopefully that new version will be available this week.
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285