Author Topic: Something SUPER big and new coming from M&R!  (Read 24008 times)

Offline ravenmark

• Verified/Junior
  • Derek
Re: Something SUPER big and new coming from M&R!
« Reply #90 on: December 31, 2013, 12:33:59 AM »
My art is going to make this press look good....or is it the other way around?  ;)

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2014, 08:31:29 PM »
Did I mention we got one of these too!

Qwik-Klamp - M&R Screen Printing Equipment - Squeegee Clamping System
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2014, 09:56:28 PM »
Awesome man!!! Totally going to love that CH3D, lots of days I kick myself that on our ch3 we didn't get the D option. Just wasn't in the cards at the time but that press will rock your world. Indexing system alone will increase your production a ton. As for the qwik-klamp we also went to this and it has been one the best decisions I've made. I'm very picky when it comes to our squeegees and the qwik klamp has given us amazing results. I honestly think it's one of the best new screen printing products in the last several years, that's how much we dig ours. Let us know how the ch3d is doing for you, a video cranking out the goods would be awesome too!  ;D

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2014, 10:13:59 PM »
I sure will as the year gets rolling, lots in front of me at the moment. 

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #94 on: January 02, 2014, 09:19:21 AM »
We got a Qwik-Klamp, too. Love it. Sucker weighs a ton though.

Waiting to hear and see updates on the install!!!
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #95 on: January 02, 2014, 12:18:08 PM »
Gauntlet III or Challenger IIID....such a tough decision :).  I assume there is a price difference between the G3 and the CH3D?  At least I hope so, or my dream of putting a CH3 or G3 in the shop will take a huge hit.  I'm interested in seeing this new Gauntlet, it may be a perfect fit to take us to the next level but the CH3 might be a better option.  I know a little about the CH3 which makes it one of my top choices to add to the shop but if the new Gauntlet is as good as I think it could be, it might be perfect.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #96 on: January 02, 2014, 03:20:11 PM »
the Gauntlet 3 will be awesome, I know that for sure.  I have been in touch with Rich about it and its capabilities for a long time.  I would have been beyond happy with it, just worked out in my favor to get the upgrade.  G3 from what I am told will be significantly lower in price compared to the Ch3D.  Both awesome, just more bells and whistles on the Ch3D.

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #97 on: January 02, 2014, 06:58:20 PM »
I wish I knew more about the upcoming GT3 but I'd be lying if I said I did but I have plenty of assumptions. Before getting our ch3 press we had a GT2 in the shop and that press was an absolute badass. I think the gt2 was/is one of the absolute best "production" presses ever produced. It doesn't have all the high end features like a ch3 or ch3d but as far as getting production numbers the press is amazingly solid. I envision this new gt3 being the same production beast that the gt2 was but having a drop screen indexing system which will make that much better for production. Ever since I went to ch3 indexing system I have been on edge to replace our diamondback with a similar system and I can see a press like the gt3 being the perfect fit for many shops out there. Knowing a regular sportsman exg can run 70+ doz/hr I would bet the gt3 will run all day at 90+ doz/hr with the press operators working less hard then they would on a non drop screen press. For all smaller to mid size shops, and the large shop wanting some big production numbers I see this gt3 being the best option. The ch3 style presses are built extremely beefy to handle the huge cut piece goods, all over prints, etc so having a press that is a smaller version with similar features is a home run by m&r in my book. Knowing what I know about many guys on this forum I think the gt3 when released will be the best option for many of us. I really cannot wait to see one in person because if it's the smaller version of what we already have it's going to be amazingly awesome. It would be the perfect fit in your shop Alan!

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #98 on: January 02, 2014, 08:48:07 PM »
I wish I knew more about the upcoming GT3 but I'd be lying if I said I did but I have plenty of assumptions. Before getting our ch3 press we had a GT2 in the shop and that press was an absolute badass. I think the gt2 was/is one of the absolute best "production" presses ever produced. It doesn't have all the high end features like a ch3 or ch3d but as far as getting production numbers the press is amazingly solid. I envision this new gt3 being the same production beast that the gt2 was but having a drop screen indexing system which will make that much better for production. Ever since I went to ch3 indexing system I have been on edge to replace our diamondback with a similar system and I can see a press like the gt3 being the perfect fit for many shops out there. Knowing a regular sportsman exg can run 70+ doz/hr I would bet the gt3 will run all day at 90+ doz/hr with the press operators working less hard then they would on a non drop screen press. For all smaller to mid size shops, and the large shop wanting some big production numbers I see this gt3 being the best option. The ch3 style presses are built extremely beefy to handle the huge cut piece goods, all over prints, etc so having a press that is a smaller version with similar features is a home run by m&r in my book. Knowing what I know about many guys on this forum I think the gt3 when released will be the best option for many of us. I really cannot wait to see one in person because if it's the smaller version of what we already have it's going to be amazingly awesome. It would be the perfect fit in your shop Alan!
Tell you all about it when I see you.
Rich Hoffman

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #99 on: January 02, 2014, 09:00:46 PM »
Hey guys my apologies here if this was covered and I just missed it, but wasn't there talk about a new indexing system? I know Diggler didn't end up getting the GT3, but I was just wondering if anything came of the new indexing system?
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline ericheartsu

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #100 on: January 10, 2014, 12:37:24 PM »
does anyone know what the print stroke would be on this?
Night Owls
Waterbased screen printing and promo products.
www.nightowlsprint.com 281.741.7285

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #101 on: January 10, 2014, 02:23:06 PM »
Hey guys my apologies here if this was covered and I just missed it, but wasn't there talk about a new indexing system? I know Diggler didn't end up getting the GT3, but I was just wondering if anything came of the new indexing system?

I'm don't remember reading anything about a NEW indexing system but rather the GT3 having the CH3's indexer (or similar).
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2014, 02:34:09 PM »
This is what I was talking about Alan. I'm not saying I'm gonna buy one, I just love to see how equipment progresses!

screens go up and down.  No lift cylinders.  No belt drive, its a Rosette Cam Design.  I was told by 244 that the cam design beat the belt system in the testing they did.  Definitely no pallets up and down though.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »
Been meaning to post this!

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #104 on: January 30, 2014, 11:01:54 AM »
And what have we here?
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA