Author Topic: epson 1400 "pizza cutter" wheels leaving tracks  (Read 6336 times)

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: epson 1400 "pizza cutter" wheels leaving tracks
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 12:36:33 PM »
FK YEAH! you haven't had a taco until you had Mighty Taco -screw Taco Bell and the diarrhea meat bean junk. . .Super Mighty, med sauce, no sour cream. . .mmm. . .or a chicken fajita. . .damn, now I want mighty. . .thanks. . .ass. . . .

Agreed but the next time your in Rochester check out Taco John's Tex Mex on South Ave. , effin' burritos the size of a sub. best taco joint upstate NY 2nd place to Bombers in Albany. Moes isn't local but the're pretty good too... damn now I wan't Mexican food. Haven't been to Taco Hell in a few years.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
We have Willy's, Moe's and Chipotle here, and of all 3, Willy's is the best hands down.

Crap, I don't go out to eat anymore.  Our daughter is a terror and won't sit still and eat, so one of us chases her around the lobby of the restaurant while the other eats.  Or we do Chik-Fil-A and let her run around the play ground.  She can't climb up on anything, so she can't get hurt, works great.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 02:28:11 PM »
how did I know YOU would like the Willy's haha. . .

Never been to moe's what's a chic-fill-a ? seems like I heard that before someplace. . .

Taco John's. . is it worth an hour drive? my wife and I LOVE Mexican food, we have one place in Buffalo, it's not that great. . .not worth the trip into the city, I don't think. . .now I want a margarita. . .I like fruit drinks too, what of it. .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »
Holy crap, Chic-fil-a is hands down the best fast food place around.  No questions asked.  Their chicken sandwiches are awesome and the staff is great too.  Crap, now I have to go get some.  3 effing lean cuisine meals didn't exactly fill me up.

Offline Shawn (EIP)

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 02:35:48 PM »
how did I know YOU would like the Willy's haha. . .

Never been to moe's what's a chic-fill-a ? seems like I heard that before someplace. . .

Taco John's. . is it worth an hour drive? my wife and I LOVE Mexican food, we have one place in Buffalo, it's not that great. . .not worth the trip into the city, I don't think. . .now I want a margarita. . .I like fruit drinks too, what of it. .

Almost worth the drive but for authentic mexican food Salana's at Village Gate plaza is the shiznick! Best mexican food I have ever eaten. A bit expensive though. They have a nice bar section.

I'm a fruit drink guy myself but don't tell anyone...  ;D I drink Mike's and Twisted at home.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2011, 02:44:24 PM by endless ink printing »