Author Topic: Just wanted you guys to be the first to know about the Accelerator X...  (Read 853 times)

Offline shurloc

Hey everyone...

Just wanted to let all of you know that we officially launched the lowest cost Accelerator Tensioning System that we've ever been able to offer. The new Accelerator X series offers the same performance as our previous Accelerator tensioning kits at a fraction of the cost. The Accelerator X comes in two standard kits: Kit 1 for Square Bar only frames and the Kit 2 for All Roller frames. An Add On Kit is available for both kits to allow them to stretch every roller frame in your shop.

The Accelerator X is launching today at the ISS Fort Worth Show for $399.99 for the Kit 1 or Kit 2 and $100 for the Add On Kit for either setup. If you would like to grab one of these today, we are taking orders to begin shipping next week. The Accelerator X includes everything you need for stretching MZX and M3 frames up to 23x31 in size. As a special for my TSB buddies, I will throw in $100 in fabric panels with every order that is called in before 4:30 PDT today!

Feel free to give me a call if you have any more questions - Ron (360) 805-4140
Online at: www.shurloc.com - Like Us On Facebook: shurloc.com/Facebook - How To Videos: shurloc.com/YouTube - Follow Us For Updates: shurloc.com/Twitter