Author Topic: Not really DIY equipment but....  (Read 2260 times)

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Not really DIY equipment but....
« on: December 10, 2013, 07:53:27 PM »
We are working on getting our new screen room up and into action to start the new year out. This one will be big enough for roughly 150 screens, we will have counter space for coating, and our PRU will be in there. I REALLY wanted to put a drain in the floor but the closest drain is like 50' away and it is all concrete :-\
Yes yes yes I know it looks like some of the foundation is going to fall apart, but the original part of this building is from 1908 so there is no need to poke fun! UV covers for the lights are coming as well.

Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Not really DIY equipment but....
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 08:01:06 PM »

Hey Alex, I'm PRETTY sure that isn't a workbench. ;)

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 12:43:23 AM »
Holy crap.  I never thought about screen racks like that.  Even though my space would not permit it, it's freaking AWESOME!!!!

Excellent DIY
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 07:07:58 AM »
Having a full time maintenance guy has its perks, especially when he is a skilled cabinet maker. Can't show pics but I have posted before some of our stuff. Dome mirrors over presses, after cooler fans for dryers, spray out stations, color viewing booths, blockout stations, color mixing area (think of Baskin Robbins) semi automatic coating rig, etc
All the stuff I'm seeing here is very good and well built keep it up!

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 08:13:26 AM »

Hey Alex, I'm PRETTY sure that isn't a workbench. ;)

Ha! That's pretty funny, guess I didn't really even notice that. Looking at the pics again, the first one has our other roller table used for the same thing only it is COVERED. Unfortunately that is very typical me, rushing into things like a bull. The one stretching table shouldn't even be in the screen room! ???
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com