Author Topic: Nice ta meet ya  (Read 1063 times)

Offline Appstro

Nice ta meet ya
« on: January 04, 2014, 07:46:35 PM »
My name is Mike. I am new at the screenprinting thing but I have over 15 years of prepress and commercial printing experience so I am hoping that will help the learning curve :) I fee like I understand most instructional videos and books easier than I would without the experience I have.

I am still setting up my shop and have most everything I need to get going. I run my own sign shop as well, so finding the time to get things set up the way I want is the current challenge. Anyway Wanted to introduce myself.

Hiya!!!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 07:50:55 PM by Appstro »

Offline Northland

Re: Nice ta meet ya
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2014, 08:14:18 PM »
My name is Mike. I am new at the screenprinting thing but I have over 15 years of prepress and commercial printing experience so I am hoping that will help the learning curve :) I fee like I understand most instructional videos and books easier than I would without the experience I have.

I am still setting up my shop and have most everything I need to get going. I run my own sign shop as well, so finding the time to get things set up the way I want is the current challenge. Anyway Wanted to introduce myself.

Hiya!!!!
Hello Mike.... make friends with the site "search" feature and take full advantage of the breadth of knowledge that exists here.
Best wishes to you !

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Nice ta meet ya
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2014, 09:45:13 PM »
Nice to meet you as well.
The search feature here is pretty weak, there is still a ton of information here to be found by merely browsing and reading.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?