Author Topic: Wilflex Epic Performance White  (Read 6849 times)

Offline Sparkie

Re: Wilflex Epic Performance White
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2014, 09:33:37 PM »
Good to know. I have some purple A4's coming up next month and I'll see how well it works out. I'll test first to make sure my temps are correct. ;)
- Mark

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2014, 09:27:56 AM »
So if you have your UB white that cures at 290, and a 10 year old top color of decent quality that cures at 320, where would you guys shoot for with your cure temp?  The poly white I'm using now cures at 290-320 depending on thickness according to the manufacturer.  Of course your top colors will reach cure temp before the UB so there is some guesswork involved when curing more than one layer of ink.  I think if the probe says the bottom of the UB has reached 290, the top color will be at least 10-15 degrees warmer so I feel confident that setting up the dryer for a target of 290 then your entire ink film will be cured.  Anyone have anything contrary to that thought or any comments on that?
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2014, 09:47:39 AM »
Sprint 2000,  12ft heat, 360 degrees, belt speed 23, performance white underbase, wilflex plastisol on top, 100% poly!  ZERO problems. YEARS AND YEARS of this method with no problems.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender