Author Topic: S'Roque Q's  (Read 1181 times)

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
S'Roque Q's
« on: January 17, 2014, 02:53:44 PM »
Hey dudes that have green presses or anybody in LB right now. (I wanted to make it, chit came up as always)

Do the You and Eco presses have individual head off contact at all? From what I can tell they don't? Always had it so I
don't know if it's necessary?

And is the mechanism that raises and lowers the screens to print/flood pneumatic?

Sales folks always give you the big picture and rarely the nuts and bolts.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
Re: S'Roque Q's
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »
I think I saw the Eco in Ft Worth and I believe it had IOC but I'm not 100% on that.  Maybe it was the YOU that was in Ft. Worth?  I'm of absolutely no help whatsoever, I just came in, dropped a grenade and ran out.  Good Luck.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 04:06:08 PM »
Haha, got it. Don't know if I could have made it without your help!

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 04:06:43 PM »
How do you feel about having IOC or not?

Offline TCT

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 05:12:45 PM »
I'll reply in more detail in a bit. Each head on all the S.Roque machines are individual off contact. And yes the head raiser is pneumatic. The YOU and Nano have 1 cylinder that raises all the heads, the ECO and Oval models all have 1 pneumatic cylinder per head to raise.
Alex

Hopefully I'll never have to grow up and get a real job...

www.twincitytees.com

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 06:39:17 PM »
How do you feel about having IOC or not?

I love having it but I'd much prefer the tool-less versions like the CH 3 and MHM.  I have to loosen 2 nuts per corner and tighten or loosen a set screw.  It's very precise and easy but I'd love to shave off a minute or two per head when I'm paralleling the press.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.