Author Topic: New Press - Coming soon!  (Read 31190 times)

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: New Press - Coming soon!
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2014, 03:30:22 PM »
Here's a video I took running our ch3 116 doz/hr shortly after we got it a few months ago..... Since you will have the "world record" press I am going to hold you guys to posting a video running it faster then this!  ;) ;) ;) Who else wants to see Brandts ass running a press that fast? I know I do LOL

M&R Challenger 3 Screen Printing T-Shirts
I am more impressed with the Mini-Sprint. You were running that fast with 8' of heat! Nice run!!
Rich Hoffman

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2014, 03:41:58 PM »
Here's a video I took running our ch3 116 doz/hr shortly after we got it a few months ago..... Since you will have the "world record" press I am going to hold you guys to posting a video running it faster then this!  ;) ;) ;) Who else wants to see Brandts ass running a press that fast? I know I do LOL

geez!!..you knocked it out!....let me ask you...the screens go up and down...i didnt know M&R presses had that....all ive ever seen were the pallets dropping, then rotate then raise. Also...seems louder witht he screens going up and down as compared to the pallets going up and down.
Mark

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2014, 04:41:32 PM »

This is the way it's done!  http://youtu.be/ShrfsD1gjyY

Ya right, my fat ass would fall over.  We will need a bigger dryer before we can run that fast anyway.  Boomerang is saturated well before that.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Mr Tees!!

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »
..well CRAP, how am I supposed to one-up ya now?!

...hey Rich, can you make this in a 12.5-color or something?....  ;D ;D ;D

(congrats dude, maybe I can come check it out sometime?)
Thanks TSB gang!!

...Sean, Mr Tees!!!

Offline DannyGruninger

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »
Crank up the heat and let it eat! That's how I roll.........Our mini sprint is badass, that is no joke. But in all reality we never run jobs like this unless they are getting a sleeve print or another print where that shirt gets cured twice. We hardly run our stuff fast like this as 90% of the time I have 1 press op per auto unless we are under deadlines. A new dryer will be one of the next investments I make as there are plenty of times where I'm maxing out the dryer but the presses are no where near max speed.

Mark, the ch3 presses, along with the alpha 8 oval and the soon to be released GT3 all have the screens drop to the pallets. For my shop this type of indexing system was magical to say the least. We setup multiple jobs on press at one time and never have to worry about ink transfer. A couple months back, we had an order of 8 different 1 color designs with 288 pcs each. We setup all 8 screens on different heads and printed the entire order of 2,000+ shirts over 8 different designs in under 3 hours. We were able to leave all the screens on the press w/ ink on them, going from 1 design to the next.  I will be replacing my diamondback with a new press once I can save enough $$$ as the indexing system is golden in my book. Plus the control of off contact is amazing. I just ran a crap load of these foam mats for captain morgan and I was able to print the mats @ 60 doz/hr on our ch3 press. This was due to the fact I could bring the off contact up high enough and have the mats clear the screens. All in all the indexing system on ch3 imo is un matched. Considering how it can self calibrate itself for perfect harmonic registration is a feature I think most people don't even realize exists with the ch3 and that alone is incredible.

Brandt, no excuses on how big your ass is....you got the world record press. We better see that thing running 120 doz/hr or I'm coming to steal it. Just sayin LOL

Danny Gruninger
Denver Print House / Lakewood Colorado
https://www.instagram.com/denverprinthouse

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2014, 04:56:31 PM »
..well CRAP, how am I supposed to one-up ya now?!

...hey Rich, can you make this in a 12.5-color or something?....  ;D ;D ;D

(congrats dude, maybe I can come check it out sometime?)

Come up anytime man.  You know the way! 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2014, 04:58:45 PM »

Brandt, no excuses on how big your ass is....you got the world record press. We better see that thing running 120 doz/hr or I'm coming to steal it. Just sayin LOL

I can do maybe 120 emails per hour, doubt I could do that many shirts though lol.

Offline tancehughes

• !!!
  • Always learning new things!
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2014, 05:55:04 PM »
Congrats Brandt, I can't wait until the day that we can throw one of those in our shop!

Offline Lizard

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2014, 07:20:46 PM »
Congrats Brandt. I'll have to go see this thing once you're up and running. And you are welcome to stop in in Charlotte anytime.  The ChIII does things we just can't do with our Sportsmans. You will love it.
Toby
 Shirt Lizard Charlotte, NC 704-521-5225

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2014, 07:51:19 PM »
Come by any time.  I'm a small operation son don't expect some high volume shop but come take the press for a spin!

Offline abchung

• !!!
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2014, 11:31:12 PM »
congrats.
nice to hear the good news.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2014, 09:52:43 AM »
 The IIID, that has the beer fridge, flat screen and reach around feature right?......now to have to put Omar to shame and make that fkr spin....

good for you, that's one hell of an upgrade....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2014, 09:59:38 AM »
The IIID, that has the beer fridge, flat screen and reach around feature right?......now to have to put Omar to shame and make that fkr spin....

good for you, that's one hell of an upgrade....

I doubt we ever print anything remotely close to as fast as him.  But ya it will be nice to know that basically this press will run faster than we can.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2014, 07:03:27 AM »
Purchased as second quartz as well as a Qwik Klamp System as well. 

Offline dirkdiggler

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2014, 10:16:43 AM »
get a Tacana, its the best flash and its out of your way.  I got the quick klamp and I built 16 squeegees in about 20 mins.  Would have taken hours the old way.  You are gonna love it.
If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!-John Bender