Author Topic: Our new GT-381 is here...  (Read 2013 times)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Our new GT-381 is here...
« on: February 17, 2014, 09:45:02 AM »
Yet to be setup, the tech should be here shortly.

It's huge, the picture doesn't do it justice.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Our new GT-381 is here...
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »
Very Cool!

let us know how you like it!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 10:02:03 PM »
Super sweet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 08:03:17 AM »
The learning curve with the pretreat will be the hardest thing to get right.  We did buy the Viper XPT-6000, which has all digital controls, so repeatability isn't an issue, it's getting it right the first time that is tricky.  Different brands need different amounts of pretreat, and sometimes different colors within a brand.  Also ringspun prints better, less pretreat and less ink than a standard cotton tee.

If we do some cool prints today I will post some up.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2014, 09:21:09 AM »
You won't like the machine. Tell you what when you had enough of it you can send to me and I will send you our GT541 as a fair and equal trade. ;D
"No man is an island"

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2014, 09:25:39 AM »
hahaha, at first I was thinking "oh no, did they know somebody that tried it and hated it?"

mike, I've got some mostly full 500cc carts with 2 cap cleaning kits for $200 if you like.  I can weigh the carts to give you the exact amount left in each one if that works.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2014, 09:29:38 AM »
hahaha, at first I was thinking "oh no, did they know somebody that tried it and hated it?"

mike, I've got some mostly full 500cc carts with 2 cap cleaning kits for $200 if you like.  I can weigh the carts to give you the exact amount left in each one if that works.

Man we just bought a full set of the 500 carts lol. can you say $$$$$$$. But let me ask the owner and see if he wants to invest in some more. The brother is a little slow lately, embroidery is whats been really busy. Printing is just average for this time of year. The weather is not helping at all.
"No man is an island"

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2014, 09:32:41 AM »
yeah, I understand.  the ink isn't compatible at all, and I sure wasn't going to send these carts back mostly full. 

We are training today and printing some stuff, I'll take some pics and the new carts make the old ones look tiny...they are about 2ft long.