Author Topic: Go Media Templates  (Read 1918 times)

Offline larryk

• !!!
Go Media Templates
« on: February 21, 2014, 03:19:35 PM »
Did anyone on the boards, beside myself, recently purchase the Go Media T-shirt templates they had on sale? I'm sure I seen a thread on it awhile back......... but my real question is... since I don't use Photoshop... or maybe I should say... since I don't HAVE Photoshop... is there any type of workaround for us Corel users? Any help appreciated.

Offline Parker 1

Re: Go Media Templates
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2014, 04:14:24 PM »
have you tried Importing into CDR?

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 04:39:49 PM »
my guess would be no, it will not work in Corel. There are several layers in each template and they are tied together through mathematical operations. I doubt Corel would know how to interpret those. You could recreate the same thing though, but it defeats the purpose of buying the premade stuff.

Send me a PM with your email and I'll send you a jpg of what it looks like in Photoshop.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 10:15:27 AM »
you might be able to locate an older copy of Photoshop on ebay; as long as they transfer the license for you, a common practice, you'd have it at a decent savings. Be patient when shopping for it though, and be sure it's legit. If they don't want to do a license transfer, that's a pretty good clue that it's not above board.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline royster13

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 10:29:39 AM »
Or you can subscribe for 9.99 per month...I have CC and love the new tools versus CS3....

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 11:51:44 AM »
Yeah, $10.00 a month is dirt...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
$10.00 a month? Wow , I guess I better look into that. Thanks for the info everybody.

Offline larryk

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2014, 10:59:29 AM »
Hey Royster.... can you direct me to the 9.99 button on that Creative Cloud deal? Thanks.

Offline cclaud3

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2014, 11:33:13 AM »
He was referring to just the photoshop deal @ $10/month since the OP was just asking photoshop. It's the large banner at the top of adobe.com site.